Whats Up With That Dang Beanie?!

Micprobes

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Dec 7, 2014
I'm dying to get my hands on the beanie that came with the holiday pack. I have season tickets so I didn't buy it. Does anyone have a clue when it will/if it will hit the online store? Its freaking awesome and it's freaking cold!

I asked them on Twitter today and they said they can't sell them. My guess is because of the Adidas deal. Seems like NYCFC made this beanie themselves and not Adidas. My question is, why don't they just freaking tell Adidas to make the same thing and sell it.

The link in the other thread about the hat JCizzle JCizzle purchased had a link to a beanie that looked kind of similar I think. http://www.lids.com/MLS/New-York-City-FC/20626489

hwl

EDIT- I see its actually not really close at all. The only similarity is the team and the logo. Sorry about that.

Well, our season hasn't started yet. CFG had allocated our beanies and scarves across the pond for the remainder of MCFC's season. Don't fret, we wouldn't have gotten those beanies and scarves without CFG, and those items will be ready to go after a season of action over there. You can expect them in July.

Well, our season hasn't started yet. CFG had allocated our beanies and scarves across the pond for the remainder of MCFC's season. Don't fret, we wouldn't have gotten those beanies and scarves without CFG, and those items will be ready to go after a season of action over there. You can expect them in July.
You meant they'll be top swag, having come to us from the highest level, right?

Although they don't have any beanies...Modell's Grand Central is closing - everything is on sale, definitely worth checking out if you are into the City blue gear.

They probably will have a lot left over during the season. Just talk to your account manager in person if you can at the stadium during a game, or some other sales rep, and they will probably give you one. Season ticket holders get free gear all the time at Yankee games, I'm sure NYCFC will carry this policy over for soccer.

I'm more concerned when adidas will release the heavy stadium jackets and whatnot its gonna be cold in march!