Where's The Copa Presale???

Just got the Presale email. MetLife venue pass tomorrow. All others on the 27th. Not too exciting. Guess I'll stick with AO, if I even do this. The whole venue pass for Philly rubs me the wrong way.
AO allowing single games but just for USMNT?

Probably because he only wants to go to the US so he either has to eat the cost of tickets for the other two games or spend even more money on 2 nights of hotels/food etc to see all three. If we knew we had the option to resell the other two games I think that would be more palatable.

Why do you think he won't be able to sell the other two games? In all likelihood these "passes" will be individual tickets to each of the games.

Reactions: NYCFC_Dan
I'll probably buy the venue pass for met life since it's just the two games; if I can stubhub one great, if not there's sometime between games so maybe I'll do both, or pass it along at cost to somebody on the forum if they want.

1. I think I can buy individual through AO.

2. Also, I think 90% of people buying the Philly package will be buying for USA and selling the other 2 games, meaning I'll probably be taking a loss on Stubhub with fees to try and unload my additional tickets, IF they are individual tickets (which I think they will be).

3. I'm pretty annoyed they packaged venue tickets together like that.

4. It's already going to take convincing to get my wife to let me go on a rare day off and not spend time with the family, especially mid-season when I'm going to 17 other matches for a certain club team. (can't wait till my daughter is old enough to want to go to all the games with me)

Add 1-3 on top of 4 and I'll either get an individual from AO or just watch from home and avoid the headache. That's my personal reason why I'm not buying with the NYCFC pre-sale code.

1. I think I can buy individual through AO.

2. Also, I think 90% of people buying the Philly package will be buying for USA and selling the other 2 games, meaning I'll probably be taking a loss on Stubhub with fees to try and unload my additional tickets, IF they are individual tickets (which I think they will be).

3. I'm pretty annoyed they packaged venue tickets together like that.

4. It's already going to take convincing to get my wife to let me go on a rare day off and not spend time with the family, especially mid-season when I'm going to 17 other matches for a certain club team. (can't wait till my daughter is old enough to want to go to all the games with me)

Add 1-3 on top of 4 and I'll either get an individual from AO or just watch from home and avoid the headache. That's my personal reason why I'm not buying with the NYCFC pre-sale code.
It's annoying but I understand it. The interest gap between the top 6 teams or so and the rest of the field is so huge that they would have had to either price the other games ridiculously low or end up with stadiums 20% sold.

Reactions: adam
anyone try ? i went in and saying it cant process ...sold out already? lol

i went cheap cuz i dont even know who is playing so came out to 300 total. if i knew who was playing or better idea who it can be id put out more

i went cheap cuz i dont even know who is playing so came out to 300 total. if i knew who was playing or better idea who it can be id put out more

If I read everything correctly a few days ago, you will see whatever team wins Brazil's Group in the Quarterfinal at MetLife. Which probably means Brazil, but no guarantee, of course. That game will also feature the second place team to come out of the US group. The first game during the Group Stage will be between the 2nd and 3rd teams to be randomly slotted into Brazil's group during the draw which happens in February.

I had some sweet tickets selected right when they stopped allowing you to pick your own seats.

Team 2a, who will likely play Brazil in th MetLife quarterfinal will be either the USA or one of these four teams: Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, Ecuador.

So either way a good match.

The best venue schedule seems to be Santa Clara. A USA game, an ARG game and a likely Mexico/Chile/Uruguay quarterfinal.

I grabbed 2 in the first row of 232a, $205 each plus fees. Seems to be plenty of good seats available. I almost took 2 in 137 (40 yd line or so), row 25 for $405 each but given that I have no idea who's playing and I'm not even sure I can attend both games I just took the first row seats mostly for a chance to get finals tickets and hope that quarter final game ends up with Brazil or the US, or both!

If I read everything correctly a few days ago, you will see whatever team wins Brazil's Group in the Quarterfinal at MetLife. Which probably means Brazil, but no guarantee, of course. That game will also feature the second place team to come out of the US group. The first game during the Group Stage will be between the 2nd and 3rd teams to be randomly slotted into Brazil's group during the draw which happens in February.

true but i guess ill save the $$$ for away trip for nycfc that i was planning to do anyway

I had some sweet tickets selected right when they stopped allowing you to pick your own seats.

Team 2a, who will likely play Brazil in th MetLife quarterfinal will be either the USA or one of these four teams: Colombia, Chile, Uruguay, Ecuador.

So either way a good match.

The best venue schedule seems to be Santa Clara. A USA game, an ARG game and a likely Mexico/Chile/Uruguay quarterfinal.

Same happened to me, still happy with what I got. They shut down the seat selector really quickly.

I checked it out and a lot of tickets sold before they turned off the map feature.
Really wish I was able to get into the Orlando one but no luck..
However the match ups go simply having Brazil play anyone in quarters is worth the price of admission.

I picked up 2 tickets at MetLife in section 235, Row 1, Seats 19-20 for $370 each. I may end up selling all of them, but seeing the US in the quarterfinal (likely against Brazil) would be nice.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Got 3 seats in row 2 section 239. Super pumped about the location. Price is ridiculous though $1561 total for all three. Hopefully can recoup at least a bit by selling one. Or of course getting drawn out for the final!