Where's The Copa Presale???

adam

Registered
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
May 30, 2014
LBNY
The last email sent about, said we'd have our Presale code on the 20th. Not much time left...image.png

In the COPA thread someone posted a link to a Tweet saying they pushed it back to next week.

Can't wait for this to come out!! Ive been saving for all USA and COLOMBIA games. 2016 is gonna be awesome, Nycfc in the playoffs and Copa in the US.

so a little bit of info mentioned in the other copa america thread. It seems the tickets are going to be sold as venue passes so you have to buy a pass to all games at the venue and there are varying prices per venue since each venue has different amount of games.

I just wonder if I can sell tickets to a specific game since I know I won't be able to make it to all games at met life or in phily

Reactions: ldent42
I just wonder if I can sell tickets to a specific game since I know I won't be able to make it to all games at met life or in phily
This. Very much this. Also want to know if I can buy it for multiple venues. I'd wanna get Metlife AND Philly and my cousin asked me to get him Pasadena. I know it's stupid to stress about but I would have liked to have heard something from the club already

so a little bit of info mentioned in the other copa america thread. It seems the tickets are going to be sold as venue passes so you have to buy a pass to all games at the venue and there are varying prices per venue since each venue has different amount of games.

Thanks for the info. I definitely will be buying where my teams play. If i buy passes i hope to be able to sell games i cant attend.

1. US Soccer finally sent an email to its official supporters (not American Outlaws) about presale eligibility. Eligible members will be able to buy starting Monday January 25. This puts MLS STH priority in second place.
  2. Info about MetLife finally went up on Ticketmaster.
  3. The MetLife Venue Pass is only for 2 games and does not include the final
  4. There is currently no information posted about how or when to buy tickets for the final.
  5. The price range for just the two games is $130 to $1,315.
  6. God knows how much they will charge for the final.
  7. Getting tickets for the final will probably be near impossible. They most certainly de-linked them because they have to set aside Final tickets for the two countries that make it, plus CONMEBOL, plus CONCACAF, plus FIFA, plus corruption, plus various VIPS, etc. Plus, with whatever is left being de-linked, that adds competition from the rest of the country. Fewer people would have been willing to buy a 3-game pass to ML from the rest of the country.
  8. The 2 MetLife games are initial round B2 vs. B3, and a quarterfinal.
  9. The MetLife Quarterfinal game will include the winner of Group B. Brazil is in Group B.

I have access through US Soccer, and I don't know what I'm doing now. I need to see what the cost and availability is for decent seats in between $130 and $1,315.

1. US Soccer finally sent an email to its official supporters (not American Outlaws) about presale eligibility. Eligible members will be able to buy starting Monday January 25. This puts MLS STH priority in second place.
  2. Info about MetLife finally went up on Ticketmaster.
  3. The MetLife Venue Pass is only for 2 games and does not include the final
  4. There is currently no information posted about how or when to buy tickets for the final.
  5. The price range for just the two games is $130 to $1,315.
  6. God knows how much they will charge for the final.
  7. Getting tickets for the final will probably be near impossible. They most certainly de-linked them because they have to set aside Final tickets for the two countries that make it, plus CONMEBOL, plus CONCACAF, plus FIFA, plus corruption, plus various VIPS, etc. Plus, with whatever is left being de-linked, that adds competition from the rest of the country. Fewer people would have been willing to buy a 3-game pass to ML from the rest of the country.
  8. The 2 MetLife games are initial round B2 vs. B3, and a quarterfinal.
  9. The MetLife Quarterfinal game will include the winner of Group B. Brazil is in Group B.
I have access through US Soccer, and I don't know what I'm doing now. I need to see what the cost and availability is for decent seats in between $130 and $1,315.

fuck i knew it, i thought final would not be included especially at those cheaper 150 ish rate venue pass was too cheap.

now im doubting buying a philly pass since i know i wont be able to make all those games.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Just got the Presale email. MetLife venue pass tomorrow. All others on the 27th. Not too exciting. Guess I'll stick with AO, if I even do this. The whole venue pass for Philly rubs me the wrong way.

Just got the Presale email. MetLife venue pass tomorrow. All others on the 27th. Not too exciting. Guess I'll stick with AO, if I even do this. The whole venue pass for Philly rubs me the wrong way.
Just curious, what specifically about the Philly venue pass bothers you. It's the same in each venue, except for MetLife and the final.

Just curious, what specifically about the Philly venue pass bothers you. It's the same in each venue, except for MetLife and the final.
Probably because he only wants to go to the US so he either has to eat the cost of tickets for the other two games or spend even more money on 2 nights of hotels/food etc to see all three. If we knew we had the option to resell the other two games I think that would be more palatable.

I'll pass. Maybe i'll get a crack at single game seats. I'll be unable to make most of the early part of the tourny anyway.

Reactions: adam
Probably because he only wants to go to the US so he either has to eat the cost of tickets for the other two games or spend even more money on 2 nights of hotels/food etc to see all three. If we knew we had the option to resell the other two games I think that would be more palatable.

Bingo! Thanks for saving me a few key clicks :)