Where's The Copa Presale???

I never got the e-mail from the club. How do you buy tickets?

EDIT - nevermind. Contacted my rep who sent the code.

Last edited:
Just picked up 2 tix in 227A first row aisle. Basically same seats as my NYCFC seats so the view is fine. First row is a bonus and a major plus if I want to sell a game too!!

Just bought tickets for the Metlife Stadium venue pass. This includes tickets for both a group stage match and the quarter final match up? I'm a bit confused so any confirmation for me would be highly appreciated. Cheers!

Reactions: TabascoDiva
For me it'll depend on whether or not US get the Quarterfinal draw.
If they do I'll be flying up to watch. I scored Section 215 Row 1 Seats 1 and 2

Is there any indicator on what the groups might look like besides top seeds?
Like possible Pots 1, 2, 3 or 4?
Seeing as how it's a lottery draw I know it doesnt really make a difference as there's only a 25% chance a particular team gets pulled for a group but I'd like to see which teams are in each draw.

Just bought tickets for the Metlife Stadium venue pass. This includes tickets for both a group stage match and the quarter final match up? I'm a bit confused so any confirmation for me would be highly appreciated. Cheers!
Yeah the quarterfinal game as well. That's the payoff.

For me it'll depend on whether or not US get the Quarterfinal draw.
If they do I'll be flying up to watch. I scored Section 215 Row 1 Seats 1 and 2

Is there any indicator on what the groups might look like besides top seeds?
Like possible Pots 1, 2, 3 or 4?
Seeing as how it's a lottery draw I know it doesnt really make a difference as there's only a 25% chance a particular team gets pulled for a group but I'd like to see which teams are in each draw.
The pots are listed on Wikipedia
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Copa_América_Centenario

I took the plunge and bought 4 tickets in the first row of 316. It was $240 each. I was supposed to get six tickets but I chickened out seeing the $1000 mark and not knowing for certain if they're resellable or not.

I think so. Each of the top 4 seeds will get one of Chile, Colombia, Uruguay and Ecuador (Pot B), and so on.
That's what I figured as well. Friend wants to see colombia but doesn't look like theyll be coming to Orlando if that's the case so no sense in purchasing 3 games to see lower seeded teams.
I took the plunge and bought 4 tickets in the first row of 316. It was $240 each. I was supposed to get six tickets but I chickened out seeing the $1000 mark and not knowing for certain if they're resellable or not.
They're sending all tickets in the mail and it actually says 'tickets' so I'm assuming that you'll receive tickets after the draw and can resell individually.

They're sending all tickets in the mail and it actually says 'tickets' so I'm assuming that you'll receive tickets after the draw and can resell individually.

yes it was odd no option for print out tickets, at least i didnt get any

That's what I figured as well. Friend wants to see colombia but doesn't look like theyll be coming to Orlando if that's the case so no sense in purchasing 3 games to see lower seeded teams.

I really hope so. I might do both at Metlife unless the Friday game is a mid-day game. But for Philly the only game I'm going to is the USA game on Saturday. Not travelling down to Philly on a weekday much less two.

My advice with this, dont buy. These organizers give 2 f's about real soccer fans. The system is setup for stubhub and other folks trying to make money.

It makes no se se to buy passes and not game tickets and much less when you have little info on the matchups. I hope this doesnt blow up in their face and have lots of empty seating.

Such idiots!!

Reactions: TabascoDiva