Lampard Out Against Toronto

You are looking at a jail sentence if you get caught with one at a EPL game.or 10 or 6 year banning order from football grounds.
Big no no in the uk

Real supporters like those in the Gwyladys End take the risk and support their club in big matches. Not like the plastics at other clubs.

Real supporters like those in the Gwyladys End take the risk and support their club in big matches. Not like the plastics at other clubs.
Usually agree with you but think your wrong on this real supporters realise the dangers of setting off pyrotechnics in confined spaces is not a good idea.
Its the plastic football wantabees who have watched green street that want the attention,hay look at me how smart I am kind of thing.that do it
I would class a fan that goes to all matches home and away when the team is rubbish as a real fan,and someone who let's off smoke around kids as a complete idiot.

Usually agree with you but think your wrong on this real supporters realise the dangers of setting off pyrotechnics in confined spaces is not a good idea.
Its the plastic football wantabees who have watched green street that want the attention,hay look at me how smart I am kind of thing.that do it
I would class a fan that goes to all matches home and away when the team is rubbish as a real fan,and someone who let's off smoke around kids as a complete idiot.
He's taking the piss.

Me or kjbert ?

I was. Couldn't miss the opportunity to screw with a Man City fan on the day they signed Sterling with a record transfer fee for an Englishman.

I will say this - when Everton went into Old Trafford last year and won - it was great to see the blue smoke.

I was. Couldn't miss the opportunity to screw with a Man City fan on the day they signed Sterling with a record transfer fee for an Englishman.

I will say this - when Everton went into Old Trafford last year and won - it was great to see the blue smoke.
Haha
Would be even nicer in an empty stadium to see some proper white and black smoke as the swamp burnt down.
To be levelled and used as overflow car parking for the etihad
Anyway you had a big win today you should be down the pub.!

Reactions: Kjbert
Haha
Would be even nicer in an empty stadium to see some proper white and black smoke as the swamp burnt down.
To be levelled and used as overflow car parking for the etihad
Anyway you had a big win today you should be down the pub.!

We did. It's amazing how a slight change like releasing the corpse that was Sylvain Distin and playing your two best CBs can set a team up. Stoke is very much improved.

I'm trying to get over there for a game in the fall. Looks like Liverpool is about an hour from Manchester. Trying to do 4 games in 4 days (Friday Championship, Saturday-Monday Prem games). I'll let you know when and buy you a pint.

We did. It's amazing how a slight change like releasing the corpse that was Sylvain Distin and playing your two best CBs can set a team up. Stoke is very much improved.

I'm trying to get over there for a game in the fall. Looks like Liverpool is about an hour from Manchester. Trying to do 4 games in 4 days (Friday Championship, Saturday-Monday Prem games). I'll let you know when and buy you a pint.
We live about 30 miles from goodison and I been the last 3 times.
The demand for tickets in the city end is very high so unless you have been going home and away for the last ten years you have no chance.
We ended up buying tickets in the Everton end off stub hub 3 x.its not like over in the states you shut the f**k up and just politely clap Everton.
Its not as bad as it used to be tho in the 80's.both sets of fans were on the tables in the pub singing the Gerrard song in the game you let us win to stop the dippers winning the league.
I hope you sing it to Gerrard when he rocks up with the galaxy,he got it at every ground last season it would be a shame to see a tradition die out !!!

We live about 30 miles from goodison and I been the last 3 times.
The demand for tickets in the city end is very high so unless you have been going home and away for the last ten years you have no chance.
We ended up buying tickets in the Everton end off stub hub 3 x.its not like over in the states you shut the f**k up and just politely clap Everton.
Its not as bad as it used to be tho in the 80's.both sets of fans were on the tables in the pub singing the Gerrard song in the game you let us win to stop the dippers winning the league.
I hope you sing it to Gerrard when he rocks up with the galaxy,he got it at every ground last season it would be a shame to see a tradition die out !!!

I'm an Everton supporter so I wouldn't be sitting in the City end. But I'll still buy a beer.

I'm an Everton supporter so I wouldn't be sitting in the City end. But I'll still buy a beer.
I know you are what I ment was .the only way as city fans we can get to see city at good is on is to go in the Everton end and take our chances.
You may be shocked at how old fashioned good is on is.its stuck in the 1950's

I know you are what I ment was .the only way as city fans we can get to see city at good is on is to go in the Everton end and take our chances.
You may be shocked at how old fashioned good is on is.its stuck in the 1950's

I've been told it's charming but a piece of shit. People stateside would equate it to a Fenway Park where the Red Sox play in Boston.

I've been told it's charming but a piece of shit. People stateside would equate it to a Fenway Park where the Red Sox play in Boston.
Charming is one way of describing it !.we are spoilt at the etihad with it only been 10 years old.if you can imagine a ground stuck in the middle of a bombed out housing estate that's goodison park.but its what I call a proper ground.
Yankee stadium looks a right mess on TV with odd stands just stuck on ,is it or is it actually better than it looks,and yes I know its a rounders stadium.

Charming is one way of describing it !.we are spoilt at the etihad with it only been 10 years old.if you can imagine a ground stuck in the middle of a bombed out housing estate that's goodison park.but its what I call a proper ground.
Yankee stadium looks a right mess on TV with odd stands just stuck on ,is it or is it actually better than it looks,and yes I know its a rounders stadium.
Well, it's better than it looks but they did have to shoehorn the pitch in there. And also, Yankee Stadium's field is an odd shape to begin with, even for a baseball stadium. Rumor has it it's not quite even the claimed 70 yards wide, although that could be just a rumor.

Well, it's better than it looks but they did have to shoehorn the pitch in there. And also, Yankee Stadium's field is an odd shape to begin with, even for a baseball stadium. Rumor has it it's not quite even the claimed 70 yards wide, although that could be just a rumor.
Pleased to here ,it just looks a mish mash of odd stands and where there should be seats advertising for etihad etc .it looks like they said we have got a bit more money let's add a bit more on