MLS - July 17 - Red Bulls (Away)

I have two tickets I can't use for today -- in the supporter's section. Let me know if anyone wants to use them.

If this really was Taty's last game, that's exactly the kind of performance and result we needed to build right into the next phase. Really happy.

It really feels like we've gotten over the Deila departure now, too. Took a few games -- and Nick was really cool about it -- but we're there. Lots more focus and discipline.

If this really was Taty's last game, that's exactly the kind of performance and result we needed to build right into the next phase. Really happy.

It really feels like we've gotten over the Deila departure now, too. Took a few games -- and Nick was really cool about it -- but we're there. Lots more focus and discipline.
If Taty isn't in Europe by next month I will be profoundly shocked.
In the last calendar year he's put up 0.81 npxG + xA / 90. Those numbers are just under superstar levels, even though this is MLS. And CFG only wants $15m for him, supposedly.

If Taty isn't in Europe by next month I will be profoundly shocked.
I think the holdup was maybe a little hesitation over his temper and ability to stay out of trouble. Not too many strikers pick up as many fouls as he does. But he's really gotten that aspect of his game under control.

Probably some of the math had to gel, too. Almost all of the big names have moved, so now it's the tier just below them getting sorted out. Taty's in that group, Saša Kalajdžić from VfB Stuttgart (my Bundesliga squad), dudes like that. The last pieces of the puzzle.

So, yeah. He's gone this window. Maybe he's gone already and they just have to finalize the paperwork. It sure looked that way when he came off today.

Reactions: Vallos