2014 Mls Cup Final- Ne Vs La. Who You Got?

JCizzle

Registered
Nov 18, 2014
Since NE's never won a cup and LA's got a handful, I'll pull for the Revs.

I like th eRevs much better than LA, at least for this year. Jones, Nguyen, Davies, all likeable. Keane constantly whines, OG is dirty as hell, and Donovan has made himself less likeable as time goes on.

Definitely go Revs.

I personally like Keane and Donovan (especially when compared to Dempsey and Martins for Seattle), but for the MLS Cup I will be pulling for the East Coast team. Maybe NE will be able to get revenge for LA beating them twice in previous MLS Cup finals.

meh its probably fixed already, LA to win it and landon retires a champion

I like th eRevs much better than LA, at least for this year. Jones, Nguyen, Davies, all likeable. Keane constantly whines, OG is dirty as hell, and Donovan has made himself less likeable as time goes on.

Definitely go Revs.
Don't forget to add Bruce Arena to the "Would you like a little cheese with your whine"? list.

Go Revs!

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
LA's place at the top of MLS cannot be overstated. This is a club that is in its NINTH final out of nineteen. That's pretty incredible.

At the very least, thankful we won't see these ugly uni's and Daisy Duke short-shorts in the finals:
Thierry+Henry+Colorado+Rapids+v+New+York+Red+2bnzkzVusXJl.jpg

I think he'll say "see they can win without a soccer stadium" and shelve the stadium ideas.
If they lose that argument goes out the window.

I think the Galaxy win. Having said that, I'd much rather see the Revs win.

The better feel-good story (that will resonate better with non-soccer fans who would like to start following pro soccer in the US after a World Cup) is for LA to win it for Landon Donovan's swan song.