Kjbert

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Apr 24, 2014
Now reading the following...

Emmanuel Adebayor to MLS. Possibly in a swap for Jemain Defoe

Chicharito to Chicago Fire.

There's a thread dedicated to it?
A whole thread dedicated with 0 sources besides "I heard it on ESPN" doesn't really mean confirmation. I don't see anything on Twitter or even the Chicago's SBNation page...

A whole thread dedicated with 0 sources besides "I heard it on ESPN" doesn't really mean confirmation. I don't see anything on Twitter or even the Chicago's SBNation page...
There's a lot of chatter on twitter about it...

Btw, this guy reported Cubo Torres to Houston before it was announced so he has connections.

Reactions: Kjbert
There's a lot of chatter on twitter about it...

Btw, this guy reported Cubo Torres to Houston before it was announced so he has connections.
Yet we still have no link, no source. Where are you guys hearing this?

I'm not sure why Magnus is getting so hostile over the Chicharito. lol
Not hostile. But the purpose (well my purpose when I started it) was to announce and talk about actual transfers. Not rumors that apparently have really complicated sources.

This is the more fun thread :)

Magnus should have more clearly stated the purpose of the other thread if he was going to throw a fit over rumors being posted.

Just an fyi for the future.

Turns out Giovinco wasn't the first choice for TFC. They wanted Matias Fernandez from Fiorentina.

Turns out Giovinco wasn't the first choice for TFC. They wanted Matias Fernandez from Fiorentina.
I read that an Italian newspaper is reporting that Giovinco and his agent are working move him to TFC immediately.

Reactions: Kjbert