2015 General Mls Transfer Rumors

http://www.mlssoccer.com/news/artic...-paris-saint-germains-zlatan-ibrahimovic-purs

"Sweden's Sportsbladet published an article on Saturday which cites several sources that soccer superstar Zlatan Ibrahimovic visited the US embassy in Paris on March 19 to apply for an immigrant visa that apparently is not of the temporary tourist variety, according to the report.

Is Ibrahimovic already planning for a future in MLS when his current Paris Saint-Germain contract expires in June 2016? Or does he have some business side projects in the USA? The speculation is already running rampant."

Certainly sounds like Philly might have waived/fired M'Bohli. Maybe they just mean a benching, but it's clear they don't want him around. That's heavy.

According to mlssoccer.com, he's not even in the country............he went back to France.
On Wednesday, Union head coach Jim Curtin announced his decision to bench Rais Mbolhi for the foreseeable future, adding that he told the former World Cup star to take time away from the team. Curtin gave no timetable on his return but said afterwards that Mbolhi is currently in France, where he lives in the offseason.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT
Rumors are Iker Casillas could be on way in the summer and their a possibility that he could be on his way to the MLS, the Madrid board have made De Gea transfer target number 1 this summer which will mean it could be the end of the era for Casillas

Reactions: Kjbert
Rumors are Iker Casillas could be on way in the summer and their a possibility that he could be on his way to the MLS, the Madrid board have made De Gea transfer target number 1 this summer which will mean it could be the end of the era for Casillas
Don't they have Keylor Navas? Why do they need to go after De Gea?

Don't they have Keylor Navas? Why do they need to go after De Gea?

Real Madrid operate this policy of having the "best" player per position in the world

Now Navas is a pretty solid keeper, I personally think he definitely a number 1 at a Sevilla or Valencia but lacks that star power to be considered a no1 at Madrid, De Gea has the talent to be a legendary keeper and up with the likes of Casillas and Buffon in talent, he probably one of the best keepers in the world right now, same way they have Ronaldo, Bale in the team and players like Pedro Leon, Granero who are decent players have had to leave in the past

Real Madrid operate this policy of having the "best" player per position in the world

Now Navas is a pretty solid keeper, I personally think he definitely a number 1 at a Sevilla or Valencia but lacks that star power to be considered a no1 at Madrid, De Gea has the talent to be a legendary keeper and up with the likes of Casillas and Buffon in talent, he probably one of the best keepers in the world right now, same way they have Ronaldo, Bale in the team and players like Pedro Leon, Granero who are decent players have had to leave in the past
Oh yeah I remember now. Don't forget, they also have to be good looking haha

I think its a recent mandate from Perez. See James, Kroos, etc.

Possibility, yeah I think it been in place since around the time since they got Ronaldo, I know that Perez influenced Sergio Ramos to cut his long locks a few years ago when he was becoming their 2nd captain, Perez wanted Ramos to set a standard for the team, their a running joke Di Maria got sold because he was too "ugly"

Sir Alex and Jose have always wanted their players to be well groom as well, no long hairstyles, no scruffy beards etc..... But they weren't as demanding as much as Perez

Reactions: D_RoyJenkins
I heard about that but they have all their DP slots filled so I don't see how its happening

They have all 3 filled Kaka, Rochez and Rivas at the moment, never rule it out though, Kaka will have a lot of influence on someone like Luis Fabiano coming into the team, if Kaka wants him their, Orlando will make it happen