2022 General MLS Transfer Rumors

Shwafta

MLS Cup Attendee
Elite Donor
Jan 16, 2018
Long Island
Is there just an 'MLS 2022 season' thread or something?
anyway, roster moved announced by many teams today

Lots of big names around here.

Royer is out of contract, happy to see that.

Is there just an 'MLS 2022 season' thread or something?
anyway, roster moved announced by many teams today

Lots of big names around here.

Royer is out of contract, happy to see that.

option not taken or out of contract doesn't necessarily mean they are done with the team. they could be in renegotiations right now.

anybody you'd like to see the club scoop up? i don't particularly see any names pop out to me..

Reactions: katte
option not taken or out of contract doesn't necessarily mean they are done with the team. they could be in renegotiations right now.

anybody you'd like to see the club scoop up? i don't particularly see any names pop out to me..
Well, they also have which players are currently in negotiations. Also, you can go to the club's twitters etc and find their "THANK YOU _player name_" to know who isn't returning. Royer, for one, is not returning.

I don't see anyone I think we could use, except maybe like a medunjanin, quintero, urruti for depth. They have had their moments in the league, so could be an interesting pick up.

Reactions: moogoo
LAFC transfer Atuesta to Palmeiras

LAFC transfer Atuesta to Palmeiras

Hopefully that's all actually upfront...or at least the $4m.

LAFC have identified current Independiente del Valle head coach Renato Paiva as a candidate to succeed Bob Bradley as manager, multiple sources told The Athletic. The 51-year-old Portuguese led IDV to the club’s first-ever Ecuadorean first division title this past Sunday after a 4-2 aggregate win over Emelec. Paiva is in his first year at IDV after he was hired to replace Miguel Ángel Ramírez, who is now head coach of MLS expansion side Charlotte FC.

Reactions: Victors87
New England out here doing stuff

Timbers said goodbye to clark too...

Reactions: mgarbowski
New England out here doing stuff

Is Bruce Arena trying to be Jason Kreis?