2016 Cityzens Scarf

Which one?

Votes: 34 50.0%

Votes: 10 14.7%

Votes: 25 36.8%

• Total voters
i dont like that it says "City member" i guess the alternative would be "Citizen" so meh but outside of that number 1 is what i picked for that tiny bit of orange

If we really wanted to be self-deprecating, it could be City Renter until we get our own stadium.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
I think with these options, it's pretty obvious that we'll have a dark blue away jersey however.
Oh interesting. Or are they using this poll to figure out what our away kit should look like? Or would waiting for the results of this poll not give them enough lead time to design / produce the resulting kit? *shrugs* Or perhaps we'll see a vote on the new kit too, or is that too much to hope for?

If that's the case I'd vote for whichever had the most orange on it.

I think with these options, it's pretty obvious that we'll have a dark blue away jersey however.
I believe this is a fait accompli. The 2016 adidas catalogue leaked this fairly convincingly. The jersey has been in the planning stages for months I'm sure, probably before the scarf, so the scarf is a reaction to the jersey.

Reactions: The Toe and Paul
Oh interesting. Or are they using this poll to figure out what our away kit should look like? Or would waiting for the results of this poll not give them enough lead time to design / produce the resulting kit? *shrugs* Or perhaps we'll see a vote on the new kit too, or is that too much to hope for?

I think he just meant that since all 3 designs had the same blue in common, and as it's been rumored already that the new away kit will feature dark blue, then this is probably the shade we'll see in the away kit.

I think he just meant that since all 3 designs had the same blue in common, and as it's been rumored already that the new away kit will feature dark blue, then this is probably the shade we'll see in the away kit.
That's a far more pragmatic interpretation. Seems I woke up in a fluorescence of divergent speculation.

More "or"'s in that last post than you can shake a stick at. SMH.

I'd love it if we could vote on the jersey. As for an orange one, that should be a third kit, not a secondary kit. It would be the special New Amsterdam kit.

Reactions: Ulrich
I'd love it if we could vote on the jersey. As for an orange one, that should be a third kit, not a secondary kit. It would be the special New Amsterdam kit.
I'd love a blue / white / orange kit. Agree that full orange as a 2nd / away kit would probably clash with too many home kits for other teams.

Eh, now I'm at risk of de-railing the thread. Back to scarves!

Reactions: Jock

Hate to be the guy to bring up U Maryland football, but they are adamantly married to their state flag (even the Ravens use the state flag on their field), but I'd expect the dark blue, white, orange to be on the NYCFC away next season. Which, really is a great way to represent the City outside of NYC.

Voted 1 in the real poll. Accidentally voted 2 in this poll.

I voted for #1 but I really would have liked #2 if the logos were facing up rather than out. At least on #1 the stripes make the outward facing logos look like they made sense.

Reactions: kylelovescrayons