2016 Cityzens Scarf

Which one?

Votes: 34 50.0%

Votes: 10 14.7%

Votes: 25 36.8%

• Total voters
Nice! Easily the best one.

QRKvSdy.png

booo dislike, my least favorite it doesnt have the monogram logo, which is what i wanted. those checkered flags remind me too much of that bavaria flag. but what it is what it is, just hope its good material.

Reactions: Christopher Jee
Yeah, I think the monogram lovers probably split the vote with 1 and 2. Oh well.

It went along with our voting so you can't say it was rigged at least. I can see a lot more of the casual fans being taken by the checker pattern due to it being more fashionable. Makes sense.

Yeah, I think the monogram lovers probably split the vote with 1 and 2. Oh well.
That is EXACTLY what happened with the captains armband haha there were two options with orange and one without. All the orange lovers split giving the non orange an easy win.

I'm glad. Honestly I did not want a scarf that had CITY MEMBER prominently featured on it. Yeah! Let's go City Member!!!!!
Nah. The best choice won.

That is EXACTLY what happened with the captains armband haha there were two options with orange and one without. All the orange lovers split giving the non orange an easy win.
Friggin' CFG. They *knew* the orange vote would be split so they *purposely* set us up to force the checkerboard scarf. Bastards!

I'm glad. Honestly I did not want a scarf that had CITY MEMBER prominently featured on it. Yeah! Let's go City Member!!!!!
Nah. The best choice won.
I thought it was the shittest of the three - not sure about the checkered pattern, but this is a good point. The lack of "City Member" in giant letters makes it a more normal scarf and hey, as someone already said, it's free.

Reactions: Midas Mulligan
No, I wanted 2 to win, or 1. Those were much better designed reflective of the club's branding.
I was taking the piss, there, mate.

I'm not just the anti-Kreis gangleader. I also moonlight as the anti-graffiti gang leader. Best thing about an anti-graffiti gang is you pretty much remove paint expenses and reduce your carbon footprint vis-a-vis other gangs. Worst thing is no one can come up with a cool symbol.

Reactions: Paul