2016 Jersey Thread

You guys are seriously experiencing the stages of grief right now haha. First was anger. Then denial. It's time you all arrive at acceptance. That's the away kit. Not a GK kit, not a training kit. ACCEPT THE RINGS.
If you're comparing this to a twelve-step process, then there are many more stages to hit before acceptance. I doubt I would ever complete the process you are referring to, but if I was to then I for one will be accepting only with the use of ample amber colored liquid that has been stored for multiple years in oaken casks.

Reactions: Konrad and adam
If you're comparing this to a twelve-step process, then there are many more stages to hit before acceptance. I doubt I would ever complete the process you are referring to, but if I was to then I for one will be accepting only with the use of ample amber colored liquid that has been stored for multiple years in oaken casks.
believe he was referring to the five stages of grief:

denial > anger > bargaining > depression > acceptance

not the 12 steps of Alcoholics Anonymous - although, given how some people are reacting, they might skip the latter 5 steps and jump into the 12

If they can get those damn circles to do this, they just may be onto something.......

spiral.gif

Or we can Lampard it. After announcing it as our own, admit the truth that the expression actually belonged to Philly, even though we announced it as our own. But don't worry we may get back by 2017, unless it's doing well. Then they could keep it for longer.

Not a GK kit
I realized walking around this morning that it wasn't nearly contrast-y enough to be a GK kit (unless there's a secret orange one, I guess), but still think it would make way more sense that way.

And NYCFC continues to use the hashtag moniker that will forever associate us with Philly..... ugh......

Notice the area around the logo is Black..... taking bets on whether the entire staff is at the corner laundry feeding quarters into the jumbo loaders so that they can do a massive dye-job on the product..... all they need are a few thousand drums of india ink and they're in business. [dozed off for a minute]