2016 Jersey Thread

My jersey shipped this morning. I paid extra for two day shipping, but I had it sent to my office. Which will be closed on Saturday :(

I also thought the new kit looked fantastic on the field last night.
pics when it arrives, please

Reactions: Kjbert
I also received an email that my jersey shipped this morning even though when I ordered it, it said it wasn't being shipped until February 29. Stoked to see it in person.

Yeah, the only reason people are giving for liking it is that they couldn't actually see it when zoomed out, lol.
There a difference between liking it and not being able to see the circles so not minding it.

I said my peace in the past with hating the jersey, and continuing to harp on it isn't worth my time if I can't see it during games.

Now that everyone loves the Jersey, ima make one last complaint, cause that's what I do-complain...

The NYC tag on the bottom is so corny, it's something the team from Jersey would do, a forced "Hey look look, we're from NY"
Also it's too similar to our badge, so what's the point..
The city/state flag would have been cool.

I don't think it's NYCFC's fault on that. Every team around the league has something on the front left side; some emblem or symbol associated with the team. I think Philly has a snake. Wow. Hissss.

Now that everyone loves the Jersey, ima make one last complaint, cause that's what I do-complain...

The NYC tag on the bottom is so corny, it's something the team from Jersey would do, a forced "Hey look look, we're from NY"
Also it's too similar to our badge, so what's the point..
The city/state flag would have been cool.
City flag would have been the bee's tits.

I don't think it's NYCFC's fault on that. Every team around the league has something on the front left side; some emblem or symbol associated with the team. I think Philly has a snake. Wow. Hissss.
Red Bulls don't have a jock tag on their new secondary jersey, but they do have this on this back:

Attachments

• thumb.aspx.jpg
    thumb.aspx.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 14