2016 Jersey Thread

Did anybody notice that NYCFC is now promoting the new jersey as the Secondary kit and not the Away kit ???

I guess this gives them more flexibility & justification to wear the City-blue as much as possible.....

View attachment 4097

The kits have always been promoted this way.

For anyone purchasing a blank back kit, suggest using modells and code MDLW2016. Same 10% discount that season ticket holders get on MLS store, but you'll save that $6 shipping fee.

Reactions: Goodfella
Ca9QollW0AAFqr7.jpg

For those curious about numbers, looks like Lopez is 5, and Harrison is.... 11 or 12? Also, 30 and 50 appear to be new numbers??

Reactions: adam
For those curious about numbers, looks like Lopez is 5, and Harrison is.... 11 or 12? Also, 30 and 50 appear to be new numbers??

12 is Saunders and Harrison has worn 11 in the past so I think it's pretty safe to say Big Apple Jack is the new #11.

Unique? I don't know about that, There's plenty of ugly shirts in the league...

It's starting to grow on me and we are all looking for excuses to like it because it's our teams shirt, but it's tacky...

Like I've said before, I'm still picking it up but I wish the shirt came without the cropcircles.

Bought a short sleeve authentic Harrison 11. Bought a long sleeve authentic blank, player TBD. I'm thinking Brillant, Mullins, RJ. Open to suggestions and thoughts.