2017 Forum H2H League & Pigeon Cup

If we did 3 divisions: High priced, Entry Priced and Free. What would you like to pay?

• $100 - high priced

• $75 - high priced

• $50 - high priced

• $25 - entry priced

• $20 - entry priced

• Free - lower division

Results are only viewable after voting.
Yeah, the Cup is the top two teams, right?

If so, my winnings stand. 1st is Cup Winner, 2nd is Cup Runner up...

We only paid the Pigeon cup winner last year and top 3 in the table. But we didn't have 16. I trust in mgarbowski mgarbowski to figure it out.

So 16 entries * $75 = $1200

Suggested Winnings...
1st: 800
2nd: 400
3rd: 250
4th: 150
You forgot the pigeon cup Midas Memorial International Liaison Cup

Reactions: adam
Elite Donor is now at 16. Post here if you want to join, as the league is currently locked.

You forgot the pigeon cup Midas Memorial International Liaison Cup

This man has won both cups I ever set up. In 2 diff leagues over 2 years. Of course he won't let us forget it. joe joe = fantasy cup legend.

Welcome to the Forums. Don't let Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan scare you away. He's really a big softie. Actually, no he's not. But still don't let him scare you.
Wait, for real we can't let this jackass compete with us. Totally not even a remote possibility I'm acceding to that. You're not allowing that right?

Wait, for real we can't let this jackass compete with us. Totally not even a remote possibility I'm acceding to that. You're not allowing that right?

I reserve the right penalize him points/wins if he's a ringer. He's been pretty forthcoming since he signed up. Even has a pic of himself in front of the Etihad in Manchester. Let's see if he posts too. We all got to start somewhere. Fantasy was his hook.

I reserve the right penalize him points/wins if he's a ringer. He's been pretty forthcoming since he signed up. Even has a pic of himself in front of the Etihad in Manchester. Let's see if he posts too. We all got to start somewhere. Fantasy was his hook.
Not the time for a trial period man.

And you hate it because I'm both always right and fucking sanctimonious about it.

I'm basically FootyLovin if he were realistic and right (love you footy). Plenty capable of proselytizing but only interested in converting a few.

Reactions: adam and JayH
Please tell me you don't do anything for a living that involves numbers or money?
This is why analyst work requires associate and vp and director checks before a client sees it.

Been there. Done that. Stupid, pointless mistakes are the easiest ones to make.

Reactions: JGarrettLieb
Welcome to the Forums. Don't let Midas Mulligan Midas Mulligan scare you away. He's really a big softie. Actually, no he's not. But still don't let him scare you.

Thanks for the heads up...

To be fair, I'd understand the skepticism as well. I love the team and fantasy sports despite living in Chicago (grew up in Queens a Mets/Jets/Knicks fan). Either way, thanks for the opportunity and now I have some bulletin board material too :clipboard:

And reminder there is a game today on Friday at 9:30 although you may not want anyone from Minnesota anyways.

We have one open spot for the Elite Donor League. Matches start tonight, so please let me know today if you would like to join. Mario ?

I know all the Forum names for teams signed up this season except for team "TBD". Could whomever is team TBD please let me know who you are? Thanks

Reactions: Keith Putnam