2022 Schedule Thread

See below.

First weekend hosts (out of 14 games) include 2 cold weather sites (CLB & PHI), 3 cool weather sites (DCU, POR & SEA) and 9 warm weather sites including all 8 teams in California, Texas & Florida.

Second weekend hosts (out of 11 games) includes 8 cold weather sites, 1 warm weather site (CHT) and 2 indoor Canadian sites (MTl, VAN). The games that remain unannounced will be played at 3 of the following: CLB, POR, ATX, SJE, MIA, LAFC.

Screw the MLB players and owners. Just agree now to take the year off for us!

Hopefully this lockout doesn't turn into a delay with a congested schedule to make up. This could throw a wrench into Yankee Stadium and Citi scheduling.

Last edited:
Screw the MLB players and owners. Just agree now to take the year off for us!

im not in the know of all details but is that really a possibility? i always assumed come close to spring training time they will agree on something.

Reactions: Kjbert
Wouldn’t that be fun. Being the sole users of Yankee stadium. You could keep the mound out, get an extra yard of space, the turf would really grow in. Leave the traps on the upper levels for a sleek look. Really change and focus on the concessions for our games. Lovely

im not in the know of all details but is that really a possibility? i always assumed come close to spring training time they will agree on something.

I am pretty confident that this is exactly what will happen. They can't afford to miss games after the last two COVID seasons. This is very unlikely to have any impact on our schedule unless they have to change the MLB schedule, which seems somewhat unlikely at the moment, though possible if this gets really stupid.

The assumption is an agreement just in time, but any delays or uncertainty is only a net negative for us. Negotiations breaking down in June would be ideal!

Hopefully it will go better than the draw this morning.

i saw there was a redraw but not sure what exactly caused it. but CCL has had its own redraw lol this was back in like 2013

i saw there was a redraw but not sure what exactly caused it. but CCL has had its own redraw lol this was back in like 2013
They drew man u against villarreal which is impossible bc they were in the same group. And then a few other errors in the later draws.