2024 Schedule Thread

There are currently zero Legends or Champions Club seats available to exchange in to for the Union game. And I believe as of today it is too late to do exchanges for the Chicago game tomorrow. So if you wanted take your RBA game trade in values buy an upgrade to get some food out of it you are out of luck.

Your tweet inspired me lmaoo It wasn’t much, but I felt like I needed to say something after I read it
Glad I could inspire it, haha.

Your email was the perfect balance of demonstrating emotion but without letting emotion make the email incoherent, "ranty" or inappropriate.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
There are currently zero Legends or Champions Club seats available to exchange in to for the Union game. And I believe as of today it is too late to do exchanges for the Chicago game tomorrow. So if you wanted take your RBA game trade in values buy an upgrade to get some food out of it you are out of luck.
Two popped in when I checked last night so I jumped on them before I end up being stuck with credits I can’t use.

Are the RBA trade in credits even in our accounts yet? I’m not sure since those weren’t done via the account manager.

Reactions: mgarbowski
Two popped in when I checked last night so I jumped on them before I end up being stuck with credits I can’t use.

Are the RBA trade in credits even in our accounts yet? I’m not sure since those weren’t done via the account manager.
Thanks. I had meant to check on Legends availability again; your post prompted me and I found one for a net cost of under $30 with credits. Yes, that included the RBA game credits. But the timing of the RBA credits, and the Miami restriction, means you can really only use them for Wednesday against Philly. I don't think they were available in time to exchange into today's game.
That's just absurd.
Also, there is no good reason to restrict using credits or exchanges in the Miami game. It costs more, even for STHs. That's all the restriction it should require. If you want to be more out of pocket after using your credits - you should be able to.