2024 Schedule Thread

RBA: confirmed LOL
I don’t see that in my email but it’s clearly a possibility.
With the Mets split so far, is there any scenario where we don’t play round 1 at RBA?
It might be possible to play a Game 2 of the first round at Citi regardless but that requires canceling their golf event. If we overtake Orlando then Game 1 is probably impossible.

Reactions: JayH
I don’t see that in my email but it’s clearly a possibility.

It might be possible to play a Game 2 of the first round at Citi regardless but that requires canceling their golf event. If we overtake Orlando then Game 1 is probably impossible.
Thanks. I wish they would be up front and spell it out. Or at least allow you to specifically opt out for a game that is officially announced as RBA. There is no chance I would attend a game at RBA so it’s an annoying (and expensive) gamble to have to take.

With the Mets split so far, is there any scenario where we don’t play round 1 at RBA?

Absolutely, yes. If the Mets are eliminated this round against the Dodgers, we would host the first round -- even as the 4-seed playing October 26 -- at Citi Field. That is still a highly plausible scenario, the Dodgers are a better team than the Mets and should win the series, even with how magically the Mets have played this October.

I also got that email as a partial-plan holder. The prices seemed reasonable but my partial plan was for a single ticket and the fewest tickets you could reserve was 2, so I'll just hunt the secondary market for playoff tickets.

My e-mail said more information about the playoffs, including how to opt out and the location of the match(es), would be sent on October 20. So, it sounds like they want to give us the information we need before we have to opt in or out.

My e-mail said more information about the playoffs, including how to opt out and the location of the match(es), would be sent on October 20. So, it sounds like they want to give us the information we need before we have to opt in or out.
I received a detailed email as well but when describing the Oct 20 email it said it would disclose only date, time, and opponent. Does yours also mention location? If so, that would be great. I could have just missed it as well.

The email to partial plan holders said we could opt in through October 21. That's the day of Game 7 of the NLCS, so there's a decent chance we have the information we need by then.

I received a detailed email as well but when describing the Oct 20 email it said it would disclose only date, time, and opponent. Does yours also mention location? If so, that would be great. I could have just missed it as well.
You are correct. It didn't say location, but we can opt out until Oct 23, so we should be able to decide with full knowledge.