Authentic Jersey

When or are they ever going to sell more authentic away jerseys online? I've checked the online store almost daily and can't get one. I guess the only way to get one is at the game??
I didn't see any at the game last night. That away shirt is really smart though - might have to pick one up at Modells (although WOW are those shirts prohibitively expensive!).

When or are they ever going to sell more authentic away jerseys online? I've checked the online store almost daily and can't get one. I guess the only way to get one is at the game??

Someone posted a few days ago that they spoke with the awesome staff at u90 and they said that "no one is getting any more in stock this year."

I know people have had a hard time finding authentic aways, but the Modells on Atlantic Ave. (across from Barclays) has a ton in different sizes.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 40
Today my mom surprised me with a replica of the away jersey and I'm super pumped. My first one was a fake knock off of a Villa home jersey that's sadly already seen better days because I wear it so often. This new one is just blank but I want to get a big 14 with Mullins on it. Does anyone know where I could do that and how much it would cost? My other concern is that since they are changing the away jerseys for next season that no one could potentially put numbers on the black jersey. Anyone got any suggestions or know if it is even possible to put numbers on a blank jersey without it looking poorly done? Thanks

Today my mom surprised me with a replica of the away jersey and I'm super pumped. My first one was a fake knock off of a Villa home jersey that's sadly already seen better days because I wear it so often. This new one is just blank but I want to get a big 14 with Mullins on it. Does anyone know where I could do that and how much it would cost? My other concern is that since they are changing the away jerseys for next season that no one could potentially put numbers on the black jersey. Anyone got any suggestions or know if it is even possible to put numbers on a blank jersey without it looking poorly done? Thanks
Upper 90 does it. I haven't used them but many people here have reported positive experiences.

Upper90 is awesome. They put my Pirlo jersey together. Not sure if they would have a Mullins nameset, so call first.

Reactions: JCMore
The new jersey looks sweet but its to similar to last years gear... the 2nd kit acid trip looking swirl i dont like.... I will probably pick up this years kit when its 20 bucks again in modells but i am hunting for the Black year 1 second kit... That looks sweet... always dug that jersey.. even when i was misguided cosmos creep when they rolled out the nycfc black jersey I was that looks sharp... so now i am going to try and find it....

Hope NYCFC gives us a new road gear later on in the season......

def picking up the new sweet zip up jacket

The new jersey looks sweet but its to similar to last years gear... the 2nd kit acid trip looking swirl i dont like.... I will probably pick up this years kit when its 20 bucks again in modells but i am hunting for the Black year 1 second kit... That looks sweet... always dug that jersey.. even when i was misguided cosmos creep when they rolled out the nycfc black jersey I was that looks sharp... so now i am going to try and find it....

Two year lifespan for kits. We will get a new secondary next year.

The official NYCFC has the black jersey.

http://www.mlsstore.com/New_York_Ci..._adidas_Black_2015_Authentic_Secondary_Jersey

Reactions: EL FLACO YANQUI
Got any 2015 road authentics laying around over there?
You cannot find the long sleeve anymore. I've checked everywhere for the last year....

Reactions: joe