Away - 02/18 Dynamo Postmatch

NYCFC_Dan

Registered
Staff member
Seasoned Supporter
Mar 17, 2014
Tampa, Florida
Game will be part of the Desert Diamond Cup held in Tuscon. If we win we have a chance to advance to finals the following week.
I'm assuming it will be based on goal differential.
Either way we will play one of the following teams the following week as 1-6 seed, New England Revolution, Colorado Rapids, New York Red Bulls or Sporting Kansas City.

Kickoff is 02/18 (Saturday) 8pm EST according to NYCFC.

Reactions: Kjbert
If it didn't count and they wanted a tuneup, then we really did troll them with our lineup.

Red Bulls won 2-0, great showing on their part on their preseason as an indication for their regular season...

except it was against possibly the worst 11 NYCFC could produce (except RJ and Eirik)...

So the Red Bulls only won 2-0, lol

So the Red Bulls match didn't count toward the actual Desert Diamond Cup. Will Vieira put out a better 11 for this match considering we can win our first historic cup in Arizona?

I'm not sure that's right? I think the Wednesday games counted.

http://www.kvoa.com/story/33447554/...nounced-desert-diamond-cup-kicks-off-feb-15th

It would seem to make sense to have a more representative lineup for this game so they can start to get the XI into the week-to-week rhythm.

Reactions: Ulrich
Berns and Charley's both booked up. I haven't been to Berns. Love Charley's steakhouse. My sister wanted to go as she loves wine and has been there a few times. It's actually both of our birthdays. She's on the 21'st. So we always do a birthday dinner for both of us. Going to Capital Grille.

Berns and Charley's both booked up. I haven't been to Berns. Love Charley's steakhouse. My sister wanted to go as she loves wine and has been there a few times. It's actually both of our birthdays. She's on the 21'st. So we always do a birthday dinner for both of us. Going to Capital Grille.
Sounds perfect, have fun. When you get back to NYC we will get a crew together for a steak night.