Away - 02/18 Dynamo Postmatch

8pm kickoff... Good thing birthday dinner reservations are for 5:30. Going to have to cancel my late night outing with friends
Damn, just because you live in Florida doesn't mean you have to go for the early bird special. Go a little later and you won't have to skip Final Jeopardy.

eta: and Happy Birthday
giphy.gif

I think this match should be a good watch. The new Dynamo manager sounds like he wants to actually play a little bit, and they have made some good signings.

NYCFCfan so is the deal that if Mix is in the lineup to be released any minute now, you will then spill the beans?!? (Really just kidding (kind of) because I am super grateful for all the awesome intel that you provide).

Reactions: Ulrich and adam
Well I'd say we need TMac out of the 11. Dudes invisible and just not up to par.
Allen... So much promise then he attempts a cross or to dribble.

Thought Maxi and Villa looked good. Still lacking something. Maybe Ring could help us out some more in the midfield.

Reactions: Ulrich and Sabo
Disappointing:
RJ
Chanot
Brillant
The REF
TMAC
Replay system

Neutral:
Pirlo
Harrison
Sean Johnson

Promising:
Villa Maxi interplay
Sands

Unmemorable:
Everyone else that played

Reactions: adam and SayWhat44
I think soccer is going to have to get a lot cleaner inside the box going into the future. Red cards will be flying until players realize that cameras are watching and the ref can review it.