Away - 03/08 Orlando City SC

They have been around longer then 3 years.. and you also seem to forget nycfc is in the same boat. Never experiencing defeat or a win for that matter.
yeah but the NYCFC FO doesn't take shots at the OC FO. OC fans have referred to themselves as bullies because NYC are "too pussy to fight back". In it's current form, Orlando City and it's followers act like a 3rd league team.

They have been around longer then 3 years.. and you also seem to forget nycfc is in the same boat. Never experiencing defeat or a win for that matter.
What? I was asked if I think they will be losing all the time. They probably won't, but they won't be perfect and I worry about them in that 60k monster by midseason.

This is a NYCFC forum. Orlando has painted themselves as the self-pre-appointed champion of 2015. I think because of some poor choices made in personnel that they will not be perfect, but average come mid-season.

They came into the USL from Austin in 2011. 2014-2011 = 4 seasons or 4 years rounding up. Any other questions?

Boy our FO might as well pay for their tifo. We just gave everyone shit talk ammo. God helps us if we don't win the MLS cup.

Meara
Wingert Watson Hernandez Brovsky
Jacobson
Ballouchy McNamara Velasquez
Villa Taylor

Fitzgerald
John
Dunn
Williams
Grabavoy
Nakamura
Mullins

I'm sure that we are going to get about 4-6 shiny new international toys as crisis management, one of which will be a DP. So I wouldn't start making a line-up until mid-Jan.

I'm sure that we are going to get about 4-6 shiny new international toys as crisis management, one of which will be a DP. So I wouldn't start making a line-up until mid-Jan.

Based on the current squad this is how I would see the team shaping up, but I have no doubts that there will be more additions before March 8. I expect one of these will be a RM and Velasquez may then not be certain of a start. There will almost certainly be another forward joining before then as well.

Reactions: LostAnvil
I was willing to fly to Orlando and fly back all in the same day. Drop $220 to see this team on this day.... Now? zero chance. It's a shame they've done this to us.

Anyway, I've been to Orlando. They've had one game in their history over 20,000 people. It was the USL championship or playoffs or something in 2013 at the Citrus Bowl. They'll obviously top that for game one. Their marketing has been fantastic. My guess is they'll have 25,000 paid tickets.

Unfortunately.... even with their 3rd grade antics, that club is run so freakin well. They make us look horrible.

(EDIT: Typo)

I was willing to fly to Orlando and fly back all in the same day. Drop $220 to see this team on this day.... Now? zero chance. It's a shame they've done this to us.

Anyway, I've been to Orlando. They've had one game in their history over 20,000 people. It was the USL championship or playoffs or something in 2013 at the Citrus Bowl. They'll obviously top that for game one. Their marketing has been fantastic. My guess is they'll have 25,000 paid tickets.

Unfortunately.... even with their 3rd grade antics, that club is run so freakin well. They make us look horrible.

(EDIT: Typo)

I hope that you will be in Orlando for the NYCFC debut in MLS, even after this Lampard situation.

I hope that you will be in Orlando for the NYCFC debut in MLS, even after this Lampard situation.

We'll see Fabio. Its a lot of cash to throw down for people that only care about my cash right now. They've proven nothing to us so far. Not looking good at the moment. There's still time to reel me back in as a 100% diehard, but right now I'm a season ticket holder... not a diehard.

Reactions: leilanikali420
I live in Tampa, FL and was planning on taking my dad and brother to the first game vs Orlando City. Are any supporters planning on making the trip down? If so where are we all meeting? Also, what is the best place to buy tickets, to sit with the supporters of nycfc, stubhub?

Thanks!

Last edited:
I will be on break from school and would love to come down. Although I'm not sure I'll be able to get the money together for me and my girlfriend, and I wouldn't want to go alone.

Is there an official gathering for the supporters set up to meet on gameday, and has tickets been allocated to away fans yet? Don't know how this all works.

I plan on attending this game. Any supporters coming down and where is the best place to buy tickets to sit with the nyc fc supporters?

Reactions: Fabio
I'm pretty sure someone on this forum already mentioned The Third Rail is going to handle the ticket allocation for away games. I would also imagine purchasing through Ticketmaster isn't going to pose too much trouble when the time comes if you're not into the SG scene.

Reactions: Tom in Fairfield CT