Away - 03/08 Orlando City SC

No doubt. Mix is a more polished player for sure, more mature. Break in my mind is more physically gifted but mentally he is really lacking. Mix I think will be a perfect fit for Kreis and in his system.
I'm fairly confident that Kreis would ring Shea's neck by the end of game 1 if he was on NYCFC.

Reactions: USAfan6
I just want to thank NYCFC for the countdown to spring break they posted on their website. Also the Orlando game.

In preparation for the first game if the season.. What do you all think of Orlando in terms of strengths and weaknesses. Given they have had a team for a few years, adding in the new pressures of the bigger league etc. what will be our talking points as far as locking them down? I know it's hard to see any of this not having seen our team out there but I figured I would still see the opinions.

Haven't been to Orlando in years. I'm flying down the day before the game, and staying the whole week after. Should be a great time :cool:
Will be buying 4 tickets with the 3rd rail allotment soon as I get my plane tickets purchases.

Haven't been to Orlando in years. I'm flying down the day before the game, and staying the whole week after. Should be a great time :cool:
Will be buying 4 tickets with the 3rd rail allotment soon as I get my plane tickets purchases.