Away - 03/08 Orlando City SC

Lets start out with 3 points! Only like 2 and a half months till it begins! Anyone know what the projected line-up for Orlando City is right now?

Lets start out with 3 points! Only like 2 and a half months till it begins! Anyone know what the projected line-up for Orlando City is right now?
Ricketts
Turner Collin Pearce Boden
Neal Molino
Cascio Kaka Shea
Rochez

You realize the Orlando fans are postively postive, bet on their mothers grave and sell their soul if their wrong-sure that it will sell out, 2 months before the game, right?

Last edited:
Reactions: deedsy
You realize the Orlando fans are postively postive, bet their on their mothers grave and sell their soul if their wrong-sure that it will sell out, 2 months before the game, right?
I hope they can do it. They seem like they are more than confident too - add to that what Kreis said to our very own @Steven . I hope they do.

personally would love to see the Citrus Bowl filled, even if it means giving away tickets. One of the goals is to grow the support in the US and full stadiums reflect better and generate more excitement for the casual fan that we're looking to turn into a full time fan.

Orlando is going to have 20k at best.
20k would be a decent MLS crowd. Yankee Stadium will seem too big. These 'soccer only' stadiums popping up are smaller, cozy, fan friendly. Red Bull arena is actually nice and hold about 25k. Not that it sells out, but the crowd is into it, for what it's worth.

Orlando, in fact the whole state of FL, is a BAD sports state except for college football. The dolphins fans around the country are more passionate than they are in South FL.

I actually think they will get a ton out for their first game. Maybe even a sell out. Its game number 20 when they are losing all the time that I am worried about.
What makes you think they'll be losing all time?

What makes you think they'll be losing all time?
Because they deserve it? Because their over-confident in their USL-like roster... made with Kaka? Because they just payed DP money for a unknown 19 year old from Honduras? Because that USL team has been awesome for its entire 3 year existence and they have never known any kind of struggle or defeat, wait until MLS reality sets in. See how that bunch of Orlando fans respond to that. Enough?

Because they deserve it? Because their over-confident in their USL-like roster... made with Kaka? Because they just payed DP money for a unknown 19 year old from Honduras? Because that USL team has been awesome for its entire 3 year existence and they have never known any kind of struggle or defeat, wait until MLS reality sets in. See how that bunch of Orlando fans respond to that. Enough?
They have been around longer then 3 years.. and you also seem to forget nycfc is in the same boat. Never experiencing defeat or a win for that matter.

Reactions: Z4CH3B99