Away - 08/05 Quakes

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have TWC and last year I was able to get the SAP to work great for me. This year I haven't been able to get it to work once.
Yep - me too! And it's most infuriating when Unimas makes a mistake and plays the English commentary for 2 secs and you realize you're missing out and can't do anything about it.

Reactions: Kjbert
11pm on a Friday night. Kids will be up at 6. Do I stay up until 1:30 watching this one?

No kids but Scottish Prem kicks off Saturday and Rangers return to the top flight is early 7.45 I think kick off. Gonna be sleep walking though work Saturday...

Reactions: Kjbert
Yep - me too! And it's most infuriating when Unimas makes a mistake and plays the English commentary for 2 secs and you realize you're missing out and can't do anything about it.
If you go to the high number channels on your box. 400+ you can find a repeat of Unimas and the SAP will work on that channel. The lower number Unimas does not work. If you get the sports package its a few channels past BeIn sports.

If you go to the high number channels on your box. 400+ you can find a repeat of Unimas and the SAP will work on that channel. The lower number Unimas does not work. If you get the sports package its a few channels past BeIn sports.
Interesting.... I always skip the higher repeat stations; I'll have to try that. Thank you!!!!

11pm on a Friday night. Kids will be up at 6. Do I stay up until 1:30 watching this one?

Not responsible for parenting/childcare, but I just signed up with my cycling club to do an early morning loop from Wassaic to Lake Waramaug. I'll either be gleefully riding on the fumes of our win or wondering why I stayed up to watch. I can sleep on the Metro-North to/from, at least

I have TWC and last year I was able to get the SAP to work great for me. This year I haven't been able to get it to work once.
That's weird because I have Time Warner too and last year it didn't work at all for me. This year it works just fine. Weird.

Reactions: SoupInNYC
San Jose is 6-1-3 at home this season but I will be disappointed if we don't get any points. They just aren't as good as we are. I watched most of their game Sunday and pretty much all of their scoring chances come from long balls over the top. Wondo and Amerikwa are dangerous, but we might have our best 4 defenders playing for the first time in a long time. The Rapids game was not a fluke. We are one of the best teams in MLS and the Quakes are not.

Amerikwa is a tank, I remember him pushing Angelino all over the place last year. Thankfully our entire backline is bigger and stronger this time around. I doubt he's pushing Mata or Martinez anywhere. It's interesting that they score so much on the break considering neither Wondo nor Amerikwa are super fast.

Amerikwa is a tank, I remember him pushing Angelino all over the place last year. Thankfully our entire backline is bigger and stronger this time around. I doubt he's pushing Mata or Martinez anywhere. It's interesting that they score so much on the break considering neither Wondo nor Amerikwa are super fast.
The Quakes just don't score that much. 23 goals all season -- I was just describing how they don't tend to build through the back or midfield.

Reactions: gbservis
Are you saying you took my SAP away from me? Jerk.
No, if I'm going to be a sarcastic jerk I usually add the *twirls evil Brovsky mustache* tag on the end.

So I was merely trying to be helpful and considerate while commiserating with your troubles.
*twirls evil Brovsky mustache*

Reactions: Paul and SoupInNYC
The Quakes just don't score that much. 23 goals all season -- I was just describing how they don't tend to build through the back or midfield.
If we worry about a striker like Wondo then we have to worry about everyone in the world. He is not good. No idea how he gets on the US team. Hopefully Julie Green gains his footing after his hat trick and under Ancelotti so he can be another attacking weapon for the USMNT.

If we worry about a striker like Wondo then we have to worry about everyone in the world. He is not good. No idea how he gets on the US team. Hopefully Julie Green gains his footing after his hat trick and under Ancelotti so he can be another attacking weapon for the USMNT.
I've heard the crossbar is set higher in SJ - it's the only way he can possibly score.

Status
Not open for further replies.