Best Actor/actress

I've been very impressed with Jennifer Lawrence's work. She's incredibly expressive.

As for actor... I don't know that I have one. I don't know that there's an actor that makes me say "oh, he's in it! I totally want to see that movie now"

I've been very impressed with Jennifer Lawrence's work. She's incredibly expressive.

As for actor... I don't know that I have one. I don't know that there's an actor that makes me say "oh, he's in it! I totally want to see that movie now"

Morgan Freeman, Leonardo DiCaprio, Michael Caine and Al Pacino make me say exactly that personally.

Christian Bale, Bryan Cranston, Christoph Waltz, Leo (although he never players regular people..he is always some really poor..or really rich guy). Let's not forget Arjen Robben as well.

Actresses...Jennifer Lawrence and Amanda Seyfried

I'm a bit of a flavour-of-the-month guy I think. I quite enjoyed Benedict Cumberbatch's performances in Sherlock, and I think Chris Pratt has put in some strong roles recently, but I have a tendency to rapidly forget names and productions if I haven't seen them in the last few months. I'm sure there are actors who have impressed me more. I quite enjoy Simon Pegg's films too, although I remember World's End more for the fact that it was filmed right around where I live (so I've actually had a drink in half of those pubs) more than I remember it for his acting.

Honestly, my most favourite of favourite actors are probably the ones I've seen on various British sitcoms, past and present, many of which you guys will be unfamiliar with. I could list them, but I'm not sure if it would mean anything to you all.

Reactions: Kinkladze
I'm a bit of a flavour-of-the-month guy I think. I quite enjoyed Benedict Cumberbatch's performances in Sherlock, and I think Chris Pratt has put in some strong roles recently, but I have a tendency to rapidly forget names and productions if I haven't seen them in the last few months. I'm sure there are actors who have impressed me more. I quite enjoy Simon Pegg's films too, although I remember World's End more for the fact that it was filmed right around where I live (so I've actually had a drink in half of those pubs) more than I remember it for his acting.

Honestly, my most favourite of favourite actors are probably the ones I've seen on various British sitcoms, past and present, many of which you guys will be unfamiliar with. I could list them, but I'm not sure if it would mean anything to you all.
Just finished Sherlock. I'm securely fastened to that bandwagon.

Samuel Youn Samuel Youn I gotta agree with you on Christophe Waltz. That guy is amazing.