Brooklyn Supporters

I like the idea of a Barclay's area home bar for the Brooklyn fans! I live off of the A train and would be easy to transfer to the R train for 1 stop or even walk from Hoyt. Williamsburg would all depend on the distance to train,bus and parking. Downtown Bk has buses, trains from all over BK and the Lirr.

Bus to games? That would be something cool anyone willing to organize once the time comes? A price for ticket holders and a price for bus ride and ticket would be great options and might bring in more fans to the stadium.

I'm in Queens as well.

Woodwork is a nice small bar but it is also a Red Bulls away game bar.

I'm pretty sure Ross, the owner, is just like:

disregard-females-acquire-currency.jpg

As far as Woodwork goes, isn't it a RB stronghold? You evem get Woodwork flyers if you join the Viking Army.

I was impressed with the crowd I seen at La Defense down at Metrotech for the World Cup opener. They had such a large crowd, people were outside watching through the window. I took a (crappy) pic, but the glare off the glass distorted seeing any of the inside crowd, the have a giant projector screen.

Williamsburg here! My spot is The Banter. Great ambiance. Hardcore fans. Owners were disappointed with Redbulls as they failed to organize an event there. They might be looking to host NYCFC supporters

I'd go there for sure. There's also East River Bar, they seem welcoming to the St Pauli fans.

I'm in Ft. Greene, would definitely love a home bar near Barclays.

(Also, hi everyone! First post here. Looking forward to next year!)

Reactions: Pattyboybx
Once we can agree on a location, it would be great to set up a mls cup watch party... That's when the offseason starts and the expansion draft will be shortly there after

So whos game for a MLS CUP Watch party??

Ditmas Park area, work in Downtown Bklyn, so any place near metrotech/barclays works for me; seems most convenient for both north/south brooklynites, and all the transit options you could want. Definitely down for an MLS cup watch party, or EPL games once the season starts.

I was emailing with Zach Galkin, NYCFC Account Executive about this stuff. They are working at contacting bars around the city to be I guess partners to always show matches. I of course recommended some of my favorite bars in the area who were showing World Cup matches. So far I've recommended Mission Dolores, The Double Windsor, and The Adirondack. I like good beer. But I know there will be "official" bars around the city.