Campeones Cup - September 14 - Atlas (Home)

70/30 Atlas (or just Mexico)/NYCFC fan ratio in the stadium.

from what i have seen the majority of atlas fans are traveling. the biggest amount of atlas fans are in california IIRC.

What better way to snap out of a horrific slump than win a trophy and then win the HRD at home within a matter of days. This may be just what we need to restore some positivity and confidence, and turn the season around at exactly the right time. LFG!!!! (ZYanksRule M moogoo and Shwafta Shwafta , how'd I do here?)
I approve this :)

Looks like we may be outnumbered, wow.

Great game. good performance from just about everyone.

atlas were definitely not their best, but hell, i'll take it. we win this saturday and i think i'm satisfied for the season regardless of what happens.

but if we somehow win MLS cup again, i won't complain one bit.

Hey. A trophy is a trophy. We have 3 now. Last year this time we had 0. I’m elated. For sure a successful season to me now.
giphy.gif

Reactions: snugglefarts
I know their doing really poor in Liga MX and I don't follow Liga MX really at all so I honestly don't know just how bad they've been playing or how strong their squad is. Happy with the win and the trophy but honestly can't say how much of it is down to their bad right now.

Reactions: snugglefarts
I know their doing really poor in Liga MX and I don't follow Liga MX really at all so I honestly don't know just how bad they've been playing or how strong their squad is. Happy with the win and the trophy but honestly can't say how much of it is down to their bad right now.

they lost their best player (to injury though) and just never recovered

Good to know we’re not the worst team on the continent given the form of these two teams :tearsofjoy:

We were better than in any recent match. They were also pretty bad. But I don’t care about the latter. We looked like we do when we are winning. Our “depth” guys showed up tonight, too, IMHO. Barrazza amd O’Toole were far from liabilities.

otoole and barazza were very good. otoole especially. barazza had some nervy moments, but came up with the save when needed and that's his job, so can't complain.