Campeones Cup - September 14 - Atlas (Home)

are you saying you BELIEVE?????

Atlas has won 2 of 14 games this season, is in last place, and has 14 goals in their 14 games. They play tomorrow night, then come to NY, and have another game next weekend just like we do. They are in an even worse spot than we are, and we should have more guys available than we had tonight.

I'm not saying I think we'll definitely win, but I do think we have a good chance to win a trophy.

Atlas has won 2 of 14 games this season, is in last place, and has 14 goals in their 14 games. They play tomorrow night, then come to NY, and have another game next weekend just like we do. They are in an even worse spot than we are, and we should have more guys available than we had tonight.

I'm not saying I think we'll definitely win, but I do think we have a good chance to win a trophy.

It would definitely be a confidence boost for the boys and our fans. Crazy how two defending champs are struggling but yea, they are definitely worse off

Does it go to auto PKs if tied at full time?

What better way to snap out of a horrific slump than win a trophy and then win the HRD at home within a matter of days. This may be just what we need to restore some positivity and confidence, and turn the season around at exactly the right time. LFG!!!! ( ZYanksRule ZYanksRule M moogoo and Shwafta Shwafta , how'd I do here?)

What better way to snap out of a horrific slump than win a trophy and then win the HRD at home within a matter of days. This may be just what we need to restore some positivity and confidence, and turn the season around at exactly the right time. LFG!!!! ( ZYanksRule ZYanksRule M moogoo and Shwafta Shwafta , how'd I do here?)
I miss #optimistic adam adam

Does anyone know what time kickoff is? Schedule says 7:30, but is that the pregame or actual kickoff? I don't want to get to the Yankee Stadium to early or to late.

Edit: Based on the tv guide it says 7:30-10pm on ESPN 2. Are we getting a pregame and game kicks off at 8pm? or are we getting a 7:30ish kickoff with a postgame and trophy celebration? Is there somewhere to find these things? I feel kind of silly asking honestly haha

Last edited: