CCL - February 15 - Santos de Guapiles (Away)

Twitter knows I like NYCFC and shows me tweets it thinks I will engage with.
Someone wrote a tweet last night with rules for when you can use bing bong. like only playoff games or something, which I thought was dumb, so I ignored it, but it had 70+ likes.
The algorithm refuses to respect my lack of interest and keeps putting it in my timeline. Over and over again.
And again.
I won't post a link because then the algo wins.
Oh, there it is again. Ha. Scrolled right past it. F#ck off algorithm.
LOL gotcha. I use twitter just about never so I guess that's why I haven't seen it.

Twitter knows I like NYCFC and shows me tweets it thinks I will engage with.
Someone wrote a tweet last night with rules for when you can use bing bong. like only playoff games or something, which I thought was dumb, so I ignored it, but it had 70+ likes.
The algorithm refuses to respect my lack of interest and keeps putting it in my timeline. Over and over again.
And again.
I won't post a link because then the algo wins.
Oh, there it is again. Ha. Scrolled right past it. F#ck off algorithm.

At the top of the page where it says "Home" Click on that and it gives you the option to see "Latest Tweets." That makes it back to the way it used to be. It should also keep it that way for you, I've only had to redo that change a few times.

At the top of the page where it says "Home" Click on that and it gives you the option to see "Latest Tweets." That makes it back to the way it used to be. It should also keep it that way for you, I've only had to redo that change a few times.
Yes. I just go with latest tweets and read from bottom to top - i.e. from oldest to newest in proper chronological order. Only way to go.