CCL - March 8 - Comunicaciones (Home*)

If you assume everyone running CONCACAF is completely corrupt, then what they do and don't do makes much more sense. Remember that CONCACAF dude from the USA who used soccer money to rent an apartment for his cats?

Chuck Blazer is a case study in corruption 101. His nickname was “Mr. 10 Percent” because he took 10% off the top of all concacaf revenues that he organized. Even gate revenue of a friendly for charity.

Reactions: Sabo and Kjbert
Funny hypothetical…if NYCFC got to the final of CCL, most likely playing all games in RBA because, well concacaf, and NYCFC wins CCL at RBA…when does the CCL championship banner go up in RBA? Hahahaha

Reactions: Kjbert
So Santi is out for both legs of this tie? Or is he out against LAG and the first leg of this tie!
Santi should be able to play both legs since it was a red card in Leg 1 and he sat out Leg 2 of the Round of 16. He’s also able to play against LA Galaxy (unless there’s an injury concern).

The Comunicaciones player who received a red card in Leg 2 vs Colorado is suspended for the Leg 1 of this series.

Santi should be able to play both legs since it was a red card in Leg 1 and he sat out Leg 2 of the Round of 16. He’s also able to play against LA Galaxy (unless there’s an injury concern).

The Comunicaciones player who received a red card in Leg 2 vs Colorado is suspended for the Leg 1 of this series.

not a 3 game suspension?

You know when the oral history of NYCFC is written in 20 years it will be revealed that Randy Levine said no the CONCACAF and that they would have been fine with it.

We'll see if they have a semi-final or final matchup against a Mexican team if CONCACAF will suddenly find a way to approve a full house in YS.

Reactions: Kjbert and LionNYC
Not sure if this is legit, but…we should rebrand to “Traveling City FC”

I refuse to give NYCFC any shit for the farce that is CONCACAF's stadium rules. This is squarely on CONCACAF. They are making their premier club competition a joke by doing things like this.

It's cool to be in champions league, but I continue to wonder whether the event is worth the hassle.

I refuse to give NYCFC any shit for the farce that is CONCACAF's stadium rules. This is squarely on CONCACAF. They are making their premier club competition a joke by doing things like this.

It's cool to be in champions league, but I continue to wonder whether the event is worth the hassle.

it is worth the hassle for the name recognition and getting to the CWC. CONCACAF is a joke and always will be until they do better to improve their competitions and products.

Would be amazing if MLS/LigaMX take a future leagues cup to other leagues and make it a "CCL" of sorts with Fifa's approval to allow the winner an entry into the CWC thereby replacing CCL and taking it out of concacaf's hands. But that will probably never happen for many reasons.

What tier is that Twitter source?

If this is true, I want to know why RBA wasn't available. NJ has a home game on the following Sunday. Plenty of time for them to get things ready.

What tier is that Twitter source?

If this is true, I want to know why RBA wasn't available. NJ has a home game on the following Sunday. Plenty of time for them to get things ready.
I'll hedge my bets on
"No one wants to go to RBA and they've made that clear, so we're going to hartford."

And then after enough people are like "okay... we'd rather RBA over hartford" they're gonna have the "HAH! I knew it!" reaction

I'll hedge my bets on
"No one wants to go to RBA and they've made that clear, so we're going to hartford."

And then after enough people are like "okay... we'd rather RBA over hartford" they're gonna have the "HAH! I knew it!" reaction

Red Bulls' first home game is March 13. If they are doing construction there, maybe they can't guarantee it'll be ready even five days early?

Reactions: Kjbert and Shwafta