CCL - March 8 - Comunicaciones (Home*)

And then after enough people are like "okay... we'd rather RBA over hartford" they're gonna have the "HAH! I knew it!" reaction

people did say this alot when the multiple RBA games were announced last year. now well see if they go. I do know there are quite a few STH in Connecticut so they make the trip.

Reactions: Kjbert
hope all those who can go, do go. the boys need/deserve the support!

for sure more than playing in LAFC, and i want to even dare say more fans than RBA. the problem is that Comunicaciones fans will show up so that will bump attendance but not sure how much the split will be.

hope all those who can go, do go. the boys need/deserve the support!
I'm considering going, but the one time I went it was on a weekend and during the day. Gonna be tough ask on a cold weeknight in March. Would consider it more seriously if they had the $10 tickets again along with the $5 bus, but even so, it's a school night, ya know?

Reactions: moogoo
I'm considering going, but the one time I went it was on a weekend and during the day. Gonna be tough ask on a cold weeknight in March. Would consider it more seriously if they had the $10 tickets again along with the $5 bus, but even so, it's a school night, ya know?

yea. definitely a tough ask for anybody not already living in CT.

Maybe it’s as simple as NJRB didn’t want someone else playing the first game of the season on their field OR didn’t want the field to be scuffed up before opening day

I will be heading out to Hartford. Let me know if there is a tailgate

Maybe it’s as simple as NJRB didn’t want someone else playing the first game of the season on their field OR didn’t want the field to be scuffed up before opening day

I will be heading out to Hartford. Let me know if there is a tailgate
Part of me wants to tailgate, part of me does not want to show off the duck tape on my car. Thanks microchip shortages.

Reactions: Sabo and Kjbert
I hate myself that I'm thinking of going.

If I want to somehow arrive there before 8pm from long island i'll probably have to leave around 5?

Is there any traffic after leaving the bronx going up that direction?

I hate myself that I'm thinking of going.

If I want to somehow arrive there before 8pm from long island i'll probably have to leave around 5?

Is there any traffic after leaving the bronx going up that direction?

Shitty traffic yes. And the other side of Hartford. And you park in a field.

Any word on what/if anything third rail is doing for this match?
If they aren't doing tickets, hopefully the club sells tickets to the public!