Cityzen Rewards 2017 Season

Jon

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Oct 21, 2016
Rockland County
I was wondering if anyone has one any sweepstakes yet, and if so, how and when are you informed about it? Just asking because I've entered a few and it's annoying not to even get an email saying my entries haven't been selected.

Maybe people could also post if they've won this year and what they won.

Reactions: LostAnvil and joe
I won the President's Suite sweepstakes for the most recent game. I received an email on Wednesday telling me . The game was on Saturday.

Getting an email notifying you that you didn't win would require a level of software/email integration that appears to be beyond them, and while it would provide some reassurance that your entry was counted is not really necessary. It's kind of the opposite but same as when you go to the doctor and they take a blood sample, then only contact you if something bad shows up.

Also, the first email I got when I won was a mistake and said I won a different sweepstakes, which I hadn't even entered. The rep caught her mistake and sent a correction before I saw either email, but obviously the system is not highly automated.

I won the President's Suite sweepstakes for the most recent game. I received an email on Wednesday telling me . The game was on Saturday.

Getting an email notifying you that you didn't win would require a level of software/email integration that appears to be beyond them, and while it would provide some reassurance that your entry was counted is not really necessary. It's kind of the opposite but same as when you go to the doctor and they take a blood sample, then only contact you if something bad shows up.

Also, the first email I got when I won was a mistake and said I won a different sweepstakes, which I hadn't even entered. The rep caught her mistake and sent a correction before I saw either email, but obviously the system is not highly automated.

That suite would be pretty sweet for tomorrow's game based on the weather.

WTF??? Is it considered game used if he stood over it after getting out of the shower and his balls dripped all over it? Thank you, but no thank you. Who thinks this up??

IMG_0128.PNG

WTF??? Is it considered game used if he stood over it after getting out of the shower and his balls dripped all over it? Thank you, but no thank you. Who thinks this up??

View attachment 6993
Yeah, I had to read that twice myself when I saw it in Cityzens HQ....... Think I'm going to pass on this and hold out for Villa's game used hair brush...... Now THAT's worth some points!!!! LOL

Anyone getting credit yet for Twitter activity? When I log into Cityzens, it no longer has the banner saying the Twitter function is not available, but I don't see any points going into the account.

Also, there are some good rewards up right now, including bidding to let your kid walk out tomorrow night. There is also something new called the "High Five Tunnel" - which basically seems like a chance to high five the players as they head out to warm up. Cool, but hardly worth a lot of points.

Anyone getting credit yet for Twitter activity? When I log into Cityzens, it no longer has the banner saying the Twitter function is not available, but I don't see any points going into the account.

Also, there are some good rewards up right now, including bidding to let your kid walk out tomorrow night. There is also something new called the "High Five Tunnel" - which basically seems like a chance to high five the players as they head out to warm up. Cool, but hardly worth a lot of points.
I received a total of 11 twitter credit entries in the last 2 days, which presumably represented a backlog of credits that weren't added when I actually tweeted. The previous twitter credit is from May 8. I'm pretty sure I tweeted more than 11 times in those 6-7 weeks but whatever.

Thanks. After the backlog in May, I've been more or less keeping up with my NYCFC Twittering, but no backlog for me yet.

Might do a test tweet.

Has anyone ever gotten those training kits? If so can you tell us what exactly you get?