Das American Reboot

Fake Jew

Registered
May 31, 2017
I decided that I will do research on Germany's plan to win the 2014 world cup. I'm currently two chapters into the book Das Reboot and I can already see the key parallel between us and Rudi Voller's Germany side, mentality. When Germany drew 0-0 to Iceland they all reassured themselves "everything's fine, it was an away game, that was a good result." Sound familiar to anyone. Compare our rosters to Panama's, hell even Costa Rica. These results are unacceptable there should never be a good way to spin our results on the road. This is where the similarities get even spookier, Germany was way too reliant on Michael Ballack. When Michael Ballack was free to be able to do what he wants Germany looked like the top team they once were but when teams put an emphasis on stopping him they were clueless. Look at our game against Costa Rica. When they made it a clear point of emphasis to shutting down Pulisic other options should have been wide open. Not one fucking person stepped up. We like to think that us and Mexico are at the same level but in reality do we really think that because we sure as hell don't act like it.

This is the only game with Germany that will ever matter Fake Jew Fake Jew If they only knew what my Baby's legendary pass would do ???

Last edited:
This is the only game with Germany that will ever matter Fake Jew Fake Jew If they only knew what my Baby's legendary pass would do ???

Can you not hijack threads with drivel about Pirlo that none of us want to see? This is completely irrelevant to this thread.

I decided that I will do research on Germany's plan to win the 2014 world cup. I'm currently two chapters into the book Das Reboot and I can already see the key parallel between us and Rudi Voller's Germany side, mentality. When Germany drew 0-0 to Iceland they all reassured themselves "everything's fine, it was an away game, that was a good result." Sound familiar to anyone. Compare our rosters to Panama's, hell even Costa Rica. These results are unacceptable there should never be a good way to spin our results on the road. This is where the similarities get even spookier, Germany was way too reliant on Michael Ballack. When Michael Ballack was free to be able to do what he wants Germany looked like the top team they once were but when teams put an emphasis on stopping him they were clueless. Look at our game against Costa Rica. When they made it a clear point of emphasis to shutting down Pulisic other options should have been wide open. Not one fucking person stepped up. We like to think that us and Mexico are at the same level but in reality do we really think that because we sure as hell don't act like it.

I too started Das Reboot yesterday and I hope every board member of USSF and anyone associated with the federation reads it and really does some conscience examination. Only a chapter in, but agree with what you are saying.

I'm a little over 200 pages in, and thoroughly enjoying it. Glad a few people have taken to reading it. Interesting seeing the old vs. new thinking and battles that went on right after Germany's failures in the early 2000's, basically Klinsmann breaking down walls. A lot more respect for him and what he started, helping Germany get the wheel turning.

Really hoping USA can take a look at what was done in Germany. Similar circumstances in many thinking that older, more experienced players were a better option due to their "take charge ability" vs. bringing in youngsters. Interesting that we're in a similar dilemma with Bradley, Howard, Dempsey, Altidore still starting and getting caps for the National Team.

Can you not hijack threads with drivel about Pirlo that none of us want to see? This is completely irrelevant to this thread.
I see where your coming from and am sorry i upset you . But the video i sent was for one Mr Fake Jew Fake Jew as a moment of lightheartedness he knows i'm whack that's all . The rest of this thread will remain free from me so have at it !