Designing Shirts And Scarves For Member Packages

What about something like "NYC is Blue" or "Painting the City blue since 2013" for tshirt or scarf. Just throwing some ideas out there.

Slide1.png
I can't think of anything to put on the back but this is my idea so far. And the blue is the wrong blue, but I couldn't get it quite right.

Reactions: Buckley
Just an FYI on some of the designs/idea in this thread. I know for sure we could not use either the MLS or NYCFC logo without special permission (and likely $$$). It's also possible we may not be allowed to use the words New York City FC or NYCFC without special permission, but I could be wrong about that.

Once we get a name, then we can work on the logo. I think the supporters' logo would be a nice addition if it could fit. I love Vito's design, I could picture it sky blue and white.

Slide1.jpg

IF the supporters name gets chosen and is The Third Rail/Third Rail SC this would be an example of a supporters scarf.

Reactions: BxLio91 and Johnny
Slide1.jpg

Someone said blue and white so here it is.. All the wording can be changed too

Reactions: Johnny
Not for a supporters scarf though. We can personalize it with our logo and add some orange in it.

That guy Chance Michaels has a black "NY IS BLUE" scarf.... is that his own making?

I want to get my hands on all the apparel (official and supporter) that I can. I am DYING for the original New York City FC shirt.

I can't make scarves on the computer because im photoshop illiterate, but I like what Emma just posted in the FB group.
change the green to orange...

I like some version of NYC Supporters Group (this eludes NYCFC and New York City FC copyrights), Founding Member, and City/Club that never sleeps...

ecsscarf300.jpg

I love bar scarfs, but we have to chose the right colors to make the wording pop. The black text on the light-blue/white scarf above is not very legible. Can you try how it looks with light-blue/navy-blue stripes with orange text that has a white outline? The text should be bold and ALL CAPS, and use either a Sans Serif, a Slab Serif or a blocky College font.

Reactions: einwindir
It's also possible we may not be allowed to use the words New York City FC or NYCFC without special permission, but I could be wrong about that.
As for this issue, let's just stick to 'NYC' and 'New York City', without the 'FC' bit. Problem solved.