Designing Shirts And Scarves For Member Packages

I love bar scarfs, but we have to chose the right colors to make the wording pop. The black text on the light-blue/white scarf above is not very legible. Can you try how it looks with light-blue/navy-blue stripes with orange text that has a white outline? The text should be bold and ALL CAPS, and use either a Sans Serif, a Slab Serif or a blocky College font.
It would also have a better visual effect if the scarf has a more solid or consistant coloring. Two shades of blue will have much more camera appeal when looking at 1,000 people in the crowd waving scarves.

I guess I'm still holding on to the hope of a Blue Tide effect.

Unless these are not "meant" for matchday use.

If that's the case, it would br cool to also have a design that is orange on one side and blue on the other.

If we went with a name i suggested on another thread -

Attachments

• wm-front.jpg
    wm-front.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 30
  • wm-back.jpg
    wm-back.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 31
I love bar scarfs, but we have to chose the right colors to make the wording pop. The black text on the light-blue/white scarf above is not very legible. Can you try how it looks with light-blue/navy-blue stripes with orange text that has a white outline? The text should be bold and ALL CAPS, and use either a Sans Serif, a Slab Serif or a blocky College font.

Slide1.jpg
Blue and Navy with Orange writing outlined with white
all cap and san serif bold

Reactions: Capt.Tsubasa
Can somebody try and incorporate #WeAreNYCFC into a scarf design please?
jOxvVTc.jpg