EPL 2022-2023

Liverpool and Palace ends 1-1. Darwin Nunez sent off for a head butt. Liverpool on 2 points from 2 games against no exactly London's finest.

WHAT A GAME!
"It's called soccer, people." :cool:

Jack was terrific. So were Aaronson (who was great in his postgame) and Tyler Adams. Good for MLS, good for NYCFC and good for U.S. Soccer, especially the USMNT.

And now the Mothership has jumped off to a 1-0 lead at Newcastle in under 5 minutes. What a machine.

man city getting owned right now.... a day of upsets today in the EPL? maybe man united is going to win tomorrow haha.

all i know is, all these scores are really messing up my score predictions... there goes my chance at $50k

Reactions: mgarbowski
man city getting owned right now.... a day of upsets today in the EPL? maybe man united is going to win tomorrow haha.

all i know is, all these scores are really messing up my score predictions... there goes my chance at $50k
And now it’s level after two quick city goals .

Reactions: moogoo
One of the most fun mornings I've had watching games in a while. Great to see Major Leeds Soccer stick it to Chelsea, and that Man City game was a blast.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
One of the most fun mornings I've had watching games in a while. Great to see Major Leeds Soccer stick it to Chelsea, and that Man City game was a blast.
Seriously. All due credit to Newcastle, as much as I thought that quick goal was going to put them on their back foot, they were having none of it. Gallant performance. What a match.

Reactions: DeGrozz
Liverpool took out their frustrations on Bournemouth 9-0 :eek::eek:

City can't keep falling behind by 2 and coming back can they? Haaland is going to score a lot of goals.
Bournemouth is the team this year that every week you should transfer in whatever striker is playing against them. Can’t put too much emphasis on the first 4 games. WHU is bottom, Arsenal is top and Liverpool have 1 win. City will sure up their defense. First goal today was a fluke. Second goal Walker lost his marker. I think he’s been pretty poor to start the year. I think it’s a big reason as to why Pep wanted cucarella. Moving Joao to RB in his natural position and limiting Walkers starts would be ideal.

City is just so damn dangerous. They went to 3 ATB when Joao came off and looked even better.

Reactions: moogoo
Watched Spurs v Forest. Forest played some decent football with no end product. Spurs look like a real Conte team content to play on the counter and their very dangerous at it. Kane missed a PK but keeps chugging along with a brace.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Watched Spurs v Forest. Forest played some decent football with no end product. Spurs look like a real Conte team content to play on the counter and their very dangerous at it. Kane missed a PK but keeps chugging along with a brace.
Dogged performance by Forest. Just the kind of thing you want to see. They just could not finish a couple times (sounds a bit too familiar for my taste LOL).

Cooper is one heck of a manager, though. What he's done with that squad is amazing. But for the defensive disarray early -- which they straightened out pretty quickly -- and that disastrous brain fart at the end, all it would have taken was one little break in the Spurs' box and this easily could have been a draw.

Don't forget the midweek games starting today.

The USA Network game at 3pm will feature two of these three guys leading from the sidelines.

i.jpeg

Don't forget the midweek games starting today.

The USA Network game at 3pm will feature two of these three guys leading from the sidelines.

View attachment 12233
That's a very clever picture.

Also, holy crap is the Leeds press intense. Anyone catch the recent Aaronson goal? And anyone else experience radical cognitive dissonance feeling synchronized joy with Jesse Marsch?