Epl Thread 5/3/14

Holy shit, Liverpool might have just choked away the title. Up 3-0 with about 11 minutes to go, Palace comes storming back with three unanswered goals. About three minutes to go in extra time.

3-3 final! Wow, what a collapse.

Up 3-0, Liverpool gives up goals to Delaney (79) and Gayle (81 & 88). Never saw anything like it.

I'm gutted for Liverpool, and I'm a City fan. Just an awful way to drop points. The boot room on ESPN was a wonder. In five minutes the talk went fron "How many goals do Liverpool need to score to make overtaking MCFC on GD reasonable" to "Can LFC get 3 points?" to "Can LFC hold on for a result."

But the title isn't City's by a long shot. City need to stay focused to make sure they beat Villa and get a result against West Ham. City are heavy favorites but this season shows us favorites don't mean squat.

Not a Suarez fan but watching him break down like that, man, that was tough to watch. The guy loves the game.
I wish all my teams had passion like that.

I'm gutted for Liverpool, and I'm a City fan. Just an awful way to drop points. The boot room on ESPN was a wonder. In five minutes the talk went fron "How many goals do Liverpool need to score to make overtaking MCFC on GD reasonable" to "Can LFC get 3 points?" to "Can LFC hold on for a result."

But the title isn't City's by a long shot. City need to stay focused to make sure they beat Villa and get a result against West Ham. City are heavy favorites but this season shows us favorites don't mean squat.
I wish I had your optimism. I'm absolutely devastated. I don't know why I expected us to start being able to defend now though, we haven't been able to all year.

Really upset about this. The City fans on this forum are going to be intolerable when they win it.
It's gona' be tough. I don't think there are many who'll be pricks about it but seeing them celebrating something we were so close to is gona' be really hard. Oh well, walk on! They still might lose to Villa or West Ham!

Reactions: Vito
I'm devastated as most Liverpool fans probably are. I was worried going into Palace and that's why.

Reactions: Coop
image.jpg