Expansion Rumors Megathread

Reactions: mgarbowski
in other news..

vegas may be the 30th MLS team.

I'm guessing that means they'll be playing at allegiant stadium... will people complain the field is too small?

in other news..

vegas may be the 30th MLS team.

I'm guessing that means they'll be playing at allegiant stadium... will people complain the field is too small?
Initial reports are they would build a SSS. Not sure if it would be ready by the time they start, so maybe they begin at Allegiant?

Reactions: moogoo and JayH
Watching a video on Charlotte FC and .... yikes...
1646938653572.png

• Wow
Reactions: moogoo
Supporters are $27, West end is $35-$45, doesn't seem too chaotic... did I miss something?
You also need to do the one-time "seat license" purchase for each seat.
So west end is 35-45 per ticket, but then also 350/450 one-time, and then also go see WHERE those are located.

Turn on seat-map.

Compare it to yankee stadium prices in our first season (Which is a NY market, not charlotte, mind you):

Our highest at the time not counting the special ones was $55 per ticket. Charlotte reaches $55 per ticket at not even that high up the season ticket chart.

Reactions: Schwallacus
You also need to do the one-time "seat license" purchase for each seat.
So west end is 35-45 per ticket, but then also 350/450 one-time, and then also go see WHERE those are located.

Turn on seat-map.

Compare it to yankee stadium prices in our first season (Which is a NY market, not charlotte, mind you):

Our highest at the time not counting the special ones was $55 per ticket. Charlotte reaches $55 per ticket at not even that high up the season ticket chart.
I did miss something. That is just dumb to have a license fee in general, and then to have it that high. Bleeding the pockets of STH down there.

Reactions: Shwafta
Paying a PSL for a 25 yr old stadium, David Tepper is Out of his mind. It’s not Charlotte FC fan base that should help you pay off the $325M expansion fee or the renovations.

Reactions: Shwafta and LionNYC
Right in the middle of all of this, St louis announced their inaugural kit... and I gotta say, it's actually REALLY good imo

Reactions: Kenny and JCMore
Right in the middle of all of this, St louis announced their inaugural kit... and I gotta say, it's actually REALLY good imo

Meow.
I like the crest.
I love the flag tag.
Need to see more photos before I have an opinion on the color.
Another City FC. [yawn]
Another reminder that CFG adopted a brand over which they have zero control and no trademark.

Last edited:
Reactions: Kenny