Family Section Season Ticket Holders

MDubya79

Registered
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 21, 2015
Central New York
Hello All!

I wanted to chime in and see what and if we have any others for this section. Since this is OUR section lets toss around some ideas on how we can make this section extra special for our kids/us! Just figured I would throw it out there and see if we had any takers. If this is already on the site please let me know! Thanks!

Matt

Reactions: einwindir
Just dont stop other section from cursing and profane language. Dont be dicks

2569859537_a4968eec6b.jpg

I don't think that they will have affiliation with the family section, but the Third Rail is going to be rolling out a program for little dudes called the Light Rail. I think its for kids 15 and under. Might be worth checking out!

Reactions: MDubya79
Im not trying to bash anyone. Im really not trying to sound like a dick. Sorry if i come accross as one. Something happened on the fb page lol

If you are talking about the NYCFC Supporters FB page, that thing has been a train wreck for a long time...a lot of people opt to go to the paid Third Rail FB page or other assorted group pages

Reactions: einwindir
Hello All!

I wanted to chime in and see what and if we have any others for this section. Since this is OUR section lets toss around some ideas on how we can make this section extra special for our kids/us! Just figured I would throw it out there and see if we had any takers. If this is already on the site please let me know! Thanks!

Matt

I decided against the family section because it really didn't offer anything special, so me and my son are two sections over. I asked NYCFC if they plan on doing anything special in the family section and they're not. Would have been nice is they offered something.

I'm still interested in adding to the family experience in the area, though.

Reactions: MDubya79
I don't think that they will have affiliation with the family section, but the Third Rail is going to be rolling out a program for little dudes called the Light Rail. I think its for kids 15 and under. Might be worth checking out!
Ya I'll have to check this out for sure.

I decided against the family section because it really didn't offer anything special, so me and my son are two sections over. I asked NYCFC if they plan on doing anything special in the family section and they're not. Would have been nice is they offered something.

Ya I want to see if we can get a fan oriented happening, traditions etc going in the sections. Make it our own. I think it will allow the kids to really interact with one another and add another layer to the STH family.

Ya I'm thinking of contacting some people within the organization and see if they can do a halftime pan into the sections (give them certain names) and allow the kids a little FaceTime with the club. Something small and would be something for them to look forward to. Idk just throwing something out there.

If I'm at the game and a bunch of TR members are cursing around my kid, or any kid, I'll set them fucking straight right away. Have some respect.
If people are in the fam section then by all means do what you must. However out of those sections is out of your jurisdiction. You cant stop a group of people from cursing just because you dont like it, espescially if its during a big game: RB, OCSC, PHILLY, NE

If people are in the fam section then by all means do what you must. However out of those sections is out of your jurisdiction. You cant stop a group of people from cursing just because you dont like it, espescially if its during a big game: RB, OCSC, PHILLY, NE
This isn't the Facebook group. You're getting fired up for nothing.