Frank Lampard Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My battle with "What Does Mix Do?" extends well past his time in NYCFC. I really struggle with that. He has been used out wide, up high, on the right flank -- I just have no idea what Mix is supposed to be.
Where is he when you are most impressed with his play? Every amazing play I have seen from him has been at the top of or in the box. Orlando goal, near goal vs RSL, preseason goal with Mcnamara, Flick to Jozy this winter, etc. That tells me he is CAM. Opposed to Bradley where the impressive plays have been from deeper in midfield, like the chip to Fabian last year, pass to Jozy this winter, etc,.

Reactions: Paul
My battle with "What Does Mix Do?" extends well past his time in NYCFC. I really struggle with that. He has been used out wide, up high, on the right flank -- I just have no idea what Mix is supposed to be.
Its not that difficult, Mix is a central midfielder who can push up when needed.

Can we edit this thread title? It appears we might be counting down to someone other than Frank.
:D:D:D

So what looks like his first game? 7/12 vs Toronto? 7/26 vs Orlando?

The first game after the July 8th transfer window is July 12 versus Toronto. Then it would be July 18 at New England. A week later is July 26th versus Orlando. I would like him to make his debut at home and the sooner the better since we need points fast so hopefully July 12.

The first game after the July 8th transfer window is July 12 versus Toronto. Then it would be July 18 at New England. A week later is July 26th versus Orlando. I would like him to make his debut at home and the sooner the better since we need points fast so hopefully July 12.

Is there some hope for the 28th June ( Hudson derby ) ?

As a side topic on the count down to lampard coming .over at la galaxy Stevie me has just signed up to be a TV pundit for BT sport and has already talked about training with Liverpool .
Dosnt seem to be taking it to seriously to me

Status
Not open for further replies.