Frank Lampard Countdown Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
He should be training with us after the next game right?

Yeah I know he's supposed to get married here shortly. They said once they know exactly when he's leaving they'll do a small wedding they already know how/where. So maybe that will be this weekend. I tried finding out some info on when the wedding is but I guess they're keeping that tight lipped. I did see this. The English tabloids like Franks hot bod so at least he's in shape.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbi...pectacular-jump-French-Mediterranean-Sea.html

As a side topic on the count down to lampard coming .over at la galaxy Stevie me has just signed up to be a TV pundit for BT sport and has already talked about training with Liverpool .
Dosnt seem to be taking it to seriously to me
Depends if he shows up on time or not :D

Depends if he shows up on time or not :D
Haha might turn up on time but dosnt want to spend much time there.
Serious question for you ,forgetting what's gone on before .would you be happy with lampard pulling this stunt ?
The games will be Tue wed Thur so he's going to be gone for the week.disrespectful to his club to me ,what's your take ?

Haha might turn up on time but dosnt want to spend much time there.
Serious question for you ,forgetting what's gone on before .would you be happy with lampard pulling this stunt ?
The games will be Tue wed Thur so he's going to be gone for the week.disrespectful to his club to me ,what's your take ?
I agree with you. Especially considering that you're supposed to be the face of the club, one of the 3 designated players and your salary is 2 times bigger than your other non DP teammates combined, you should at least give the impression that you're all in and focused on your current role.

Reactions: Paul
I agree with you. Especially considering that you're supposed to be the face of the club, one of the 3 designated players and your salary is 2 times bigger than your other non DP teammates combined, you should at least give the impression that you're all in and focused on your current role.
Bloody hell been on the forum since march ,think that's the first time we have agreed on anything !!
Might have to sign some Anglo/American peace treaty or something

Reactions: NickA and BxLio91
Do Villa or Lampard have a stick up their arse about playing on artificial turf? I'm trying to realistically predict how many games they'll play together.

Somebody mentioned the Rev's turf in suggesting we wouldn't see Lampard until the Orlando game, but I don't recall it being based on anything official.

Somebody mentioned the Rev's turf in suggesting we wouldn't see Lampard until the Orlando game, but I don't recall it being based on anything official.
If he's training with us for a month before he can make his first appearance i don't see why he won't play the 07/12 game.
He's expected to join the club in the next week for training. And he can officially play once the transfer window opens.

If he's training with us for a month before he can make his first appearance i don't see why he won't play the 07/12 game.
He's expected to join the club in the next week for training. And he can officially play once the transfer window opens.

Lampard better be playing on July 12.
26.27 Days left

I'd rather have him be award the MLS Best 11 of the week.
You don't get it mate every English speaking paper will carry the story of frank lampard of nycfc going to Buckingham palace to get his OBE.
All helps to grow the brand which will hopefully attract better players.

Reactions: FCRU
Bloody hell been on the forum since march ,think that's the first time we have agreed on anything !!
Might have to sign some Anglo/American peace treaty or something
Been there done that.... Try Googling Treaty of Paris 1783!!!!! ;););)
I kid!! I kid!!!

Been there done that.... Try Googling Treaty of Paris 1783!!!!! ;););)
I kid!! I kid!!!
I didn't think America had been discovered by then !!
Meanwhile over in the UK city were beating Preston 3.0 in the fa cup under floodlights in the worlds first televised game.watched by frank lampard great grand dad .
Only joking that was

I didn't think America had been discovered by then !!
Meanwhile over in the UK city were beating Preston 3.0 in the fa cup under floodlights in the worlds first televised game.watched by frank lampard great grand dad .
Only joking that was
LOL!!!

24.32 Days
Will the OBE mean more money on his contract though? Like is it a milestone achievement like A-Rod on the Yankees that the Yankees aren't paying him for...

24.32 Days
Will the OBE mean more money on his contract though? Like is it a milestone achievement like A-Rod on the Yankees that the Yankees aren't paying him for...

No. It does mean that he gets to pin a medal on his kit every game, though, and the way it's shaped it would come in handy as a throwing star if he so wanted to use it.

Reactions: BxLio91
Status
Not open for further replies.