Frank Lampard Loan Extension

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well nothing has happened yet. If any of the telegraph article is to be believed, they haven't even applied for Frank to be able to play on Thursday. Pellegrino looks like a dumbass now that December is over, and no announcement has been made, like he was trumpeting all month. The radio silence from Kreis and Reyna could be because they won in England.
if they "won" in england, wouldnt that be something they would want to announce? Like "Hey NYCFC fans Lamps is comin home"

Reactions: Kjbert
Or if they lost, wouldn't they want to start the spin ASAP?

I'm reading way too much into it, but reading the transcript from the guy who did the lunch date, I came away with the impression that JK was not concerned over the situation. Combined with his earlier statement that he wants all his players together prior to the start of the season, and I wouldn't be surprised if Frank doesn't play another game for the overlords.

Reactions: Kjbert
Even if Pellegrini was just talking shit there's no way MCFC would publish that comment on their twitter feed without knowing exactly what's going on.

I think it's time to just move on here. Sell Lamps and just be done with this nonsense.

Even if Pellegrini was just talking shit there's no way MCFC would publish that comment on their twitter feed without knowing exactly what's going on.

I think it's time to just move on here. Sell Lamps and just be done with this nonsense.
People here aren't stupid if the loan is extended then whenever Lampard sees fit to grace us with presence then he will regret it. If he want to stay in England he needs to get sold off.

Or if they lost, wouldn't they want to start the spin ASAP?

I'm reading way too much into it, but reading the transcript from the guy who did the lunch date, I came away with the impression that JK was not concerned over the situation. Combined with his earlier statement that he wants all his players together prior to the start of the season, and I wouldn't be surprised if Frank doesn't play another game for the overlords.
I kind of took it that they didn't want to speak about it because they got screwed. I figure the silence is because they are hoping to have the replacement signed/bought whatever to try to mitigate the angst from us. Hopefully, they will have a big name to announce concurrently with the sale of Lampard to MCFC.

But yes, we are reading a lot into what was likely an offhand comment. Reading into the silence, however, is justified. The failure to comment speaks volumes. I don't know what the hell it says, but it screams something.

If Lampard goes on a year long loan - I'd prefer he not show up at all. Last time I showed up three months late for work when a client was expecting me...

Also, the lack of transparency for fans/season tix holders regarding a rather public situation is poor management on the part of CFG and NYCFC. MCFC/Pelegrini have relentlessly made their position public (anytime you put a microphone in front of that man's face he is talking about keeping Frank) - but not a peep from NYC, CFG, or Lampard. Tacky.

I JUST WANNA KNOW SOMETHING

I ain't gonna lose it and start slagging you or others off,I've done enough to be fair.....YES you just wanna know summat,I've posted a couple of times now,that I'm pretty sure lampard's last game for city will be the 11th February,NOT exactly how you would want it,but it's helping US out,and to be honest I don't think it's going to cause NYCFC any major problems,he will slot into any team in any league.....he'll do you proud,just get off his back a bit(not just you) with the threats,it ain't just up to him what happens...........football/soccer players do have internet ya know,and as I know,due to having a close footballing friend who played for an EPL team(albeit the rags)they do read forums.

I ain't gonna lose it and start slagging you or others off,I've done enough to be fair.....YES you just wanna know summat,I've posted a couple of times now,that I'm pretty sure lampard's last game for city will be the 11th February,NOT exactly how you would want it,but it's helping US out,and to be honest I don't think it's going to cause NYCFC any major problems,he will slot into any team in any league.....he'll do you proud,just get off his back a bit(not just you) with the threats,it ain't just up to him what happens...........football/soccer players do have internet ya know,and as I know,due to having a close footballing friend who played for an EPL team(albeit the rags)they do read forums.
yeah man i hear ya....i just wanna know one way or another, its getting ridiculous

Status
Not open for further replies.