Frank Lampard Thread

City fans going mad calling it career suicide to start lampard and Fernando ,the slowest midfield pairing in EPL history .
Going to be an interesting 90 mins or 60 mins in franks case.

Reactions: Kjbert
Could it be that Pellers knows he's gone after the season for failing to win a single trophy this season and has decided to sink the ship?

Most here know there's this thing called cosmos that exists somewhere but we ignore it on purpose.
I agree, except it's not purpose. They just don't register.

And I didn't mean Uranus, literally. I just meant they were out somewhere I'm unfamiliar with. And no, I'm not familiar with Uranus. Or any others, really.

Reactions: BxLio91
Could it be that Pellers knows he's gone after the season for failing to win a single trophy this season and has decided to sink the ship?
Not sure if pellers is gone or not or if they will wait for pep .very strange to have a midfield with zero pace or mobility .
Watch them win 6_0 or something daft now.

Not sure if pellers is gone or not or if they will wait for pep .very strange to have a midfield with zero pace or mobility .
Watch them win 6_0 or something daft now.
Looks like the Sheikh made a few calls. Paid off early. I don't think after Wednesday's display Pep wants to be anywhere near that. He'd have to wait through multiple transfer windows to get quality players to play his style. With your revenue not the same as the worlds top clubs, it's going to take forever.

Fat Frank is starting!

The place sounds like a library and WBA has 10 men basically from kickoff.

It's amazing Man City can't fill up a 47,000 seat stadium when there are college teams in America filling up 100,000 seat stadiums

It's amazing Man City can't fill up a 47,000 seat stadium when there are college teams in America filling up 100,000 seat stadiums
What are you talking about the empty seats behind the goal are seats WBA couldn't sell ffs

I wonder when we can expect him to do another Q and A for NYCFC again:

Bto47KSCMAIsewN.jpg:large