Frank Lampard Thread

How did Frank Lampard play in his 65 minutes today? (Tom makes a great point above about a DP not going a full 90 but I imagine the speed of play is higher in the EPL than MLS which factors into the decision to take him off; moreover, Man City has better bench options than does NYCFC).

It is a good point. More often than not both Silva and Aguero are taken off with 15-20 minutes left. When the team is comfortably in front, makes sense that the subs have a run, the fitness of the guy being replaced is rarely considered.

You're more than 100 million lower than Bayern. And remove Manure from top clubs. So in how many transfer windows will you lot be able to replace the deadweight in your current squad with quality players that will take you to the next level?

You're more than 100 million lower than Bayern. And remove Manure from top clubs. So in how many transfer windows will you lot be able to replace the deadweight in your current squad with quality players that will take you to the next level?
Yeah let's not. This site isn't going to turn into a hate forum for any one or more clubs. MLS is one thing as we will have rivalries but there's absolutely no need to instigate with supporters from overseas.

05.jpg

Honestly if this thread can't actually focus on Frank Lampard news/rumors as its intended to it's going under debate desk. Quite frankly the forum doesn't need this shit show.

Good point. I'd like to try to bring the conversation back to Frank Lampard.

Frank Lampard, neither a lamp, nor a Pard... discuss!

Reactions: NYCFCFan10

Be interesting to see, avoiding Barca would help.
BM P6 W3 L3.
Who knows, but as the club is in the top 6 right now, the next ceiling is the big 3.
Quicker than you think and slower than i want.

I know i can use google but just so we can steer the conversation to Lampard, he "gets here" in the summer right, how long is his contract after that??

We do have a troll problem. If they didn't come here from Man City, would this shit be tolerated?

I'm guessing not.

The reason people have a problem with Man City is the regular flow of shit heads we get who claim them. It would be the same thing toward any other team whose fans came here to tell us how and what to think. So yeah, we have a damn troll problem.

Rumor in the British press (Daily Mail) that Lampard want's to join NYCFC early (well, less late) because of his lack of game time and the fact MCFC's season is over and feels he can do more good in New York.

Apparently he may fly to New York by the end of the month.

Reactions: Kjbert and MDubya79
We do have a troll problem. If they didn't come here from Man City, would this shit be tolerated?

I'm guessing not.

The reason people have a problem with Man City is the regular flow of shit heads we get who claim them. It would be the same thing toward any other team whose fans came here to tell us how and what to think. So yeah, we have a damn troll problem.
Please identy the massive amount of trolls we have here. Please. Because you couldn't identify more than 2 members from England or even MCFC supporters. I can show you the ban list and it's almost entirely MCFC supporters that have crossed the line. I'm not banning people for no damn reason but because you or someone else disagree with them. Use the ignore function. The fact alone that you don't want to demonstrates you're just as much an instigator. If we see a member is not here for the right reason we address it as we have with those here and let them know what needs to happen if they want to stick around. Since that was said they haven't so much as replied here. I still can't fathom why you or anyone else feel the need to continue to come back to this topic when it infuriates you so much. Or at least that's how you come across.
Not trying to be a dick just stating the obvious. The need to continue to bring up Lampard and making the EC threads and so on that's not trolling?
How is that any less a troll attempt then a MCFC fan defending their viewpoint?
Understand that almost EVERY SINGLE member here is a supporter of another club. Besides those who just took up the sport. Search this entire forum and you probably won't find anything in the slightest form degrading any club other than MCFC (aside from MLS clubs). The only reason it's even slightly allowed is some of the hate is justified in the sense that their FO Screwed us over. The second that hate is turned to personal insults we are going to step in. That would happen if it was directed at United, Chelsea, Barcelona, etc supporters. So unless everyone here denounces every other club they've supported we need to bare in mind that this forum is home to a wide assortment of supporters that happen to share a common interest. It will take a long time for NYCFC Supporters as a whole to identify themselves as solely NYCFC.
I support MCFC as do A LOT of those here. It is extremely difficult to hold in the emotions at times. This thread was moved to debate desk a long time ago and we were pressured to put it back. Since we have its served no other purpose than acting as a meme and bromance thread. And shouts of Mods mods mods can be heard on every page. Really? The next time I need so much as dedicate a minute of my day to this thread it's going to debate desk and you can do whatever the hell you guys want to from that point on.