Fut For You.

roxfontaine

Level Up
Elite Donor
Donor
Seasoned Supporter
Jan 7, 2015
I'm Around
^ Yeah. I figured that would be the case but I was still hopeful.

Winter upgrades caused a dumping frenzy last night. I missed some crazy steals on 83 rated Paul Pogba. He was down to around 11k. I got one for 13k and then sold it for 15k. I sold it thinking I could profit and then grab him again for less. I was wrong. Now I'm aching about him again.

Reactions: SayWhat44
Damn it! Just checked the list. I had IF Adam Lallana and just sold it a few days ago. That would have been a free upgrade.

Jeez. I guess I can't complain then. I've packed 3 in form cards, Angel Di Maria, a couple Ronaldinhos, Mascherano, Rakitic... off the top of my head.

Jeez. I guess I can't complain then. I've packed 3 in form cards, Angel Di Maria, a couple Ronaldinhos, Mascherano, Rakitic... off the top of my head.

Wow you're really lucky. I get shit packs. Only good pack I ever got was in FIFA 14. Got Aguero, IF Ramsey and TOTY Sergio Ramos

Oh, believe me, I get piles of shit a plenty! I just try to save my coins until a promo comes. Best is when they do players only packs.

I don't play fut as much as I used to. This season I was more into h2h online... Right now in fut im in d4, with an all inter lineup cuz I haven't gotten shit in packs

Right now I have three squads. An NYCFC squad that only has 4 players, a La Liga squad and an EPL squad

I have 2 squads. One for FUT seasons and the other is the full NYCFC roster (those available in the game).

I have Balotelli and Sturridge at the front, Jesus Navas and David Silva on the wings, Mesut Ozil at CAM, Vertonghen and Fernandinho at CDM, Mangala and John Terry at CB and Tim Howard at GK.

image.jpg

This is my EPL starting XI

Here's my "A" squad, but I basically play my team as 1A & 1B. Rotate Mascherano in at CB, Alba and Carvajal at FB. I have been playing Xavi, Modric & Kroos as one midfield unit, then Busquets, Iniesta and Rodriguez or Isco as another unit. When I play a CAM at RCM, I use Carvajal and tell him to stay back. Using a CAM with Alves behind him = no fun since everyone I play seems to have Ronaldo.

I loved Benzema, but after I got used to playing with Suarez, I find that I do better using Griezmann as my 1B striker. Sometimes, I'll play Griezmann at RF with Benzema at ST, but really need a better RF sub. That combo doesn't play well.

I sometimes go flat 4-4-2 and pair Suarez and Griezmann, and that is just fucking lethal. Unfortunately, people just go through my defense like swiss cheese.

http://www.futhead.com/15/squads/24231056/

Last edited:
That's the biggest downside to FUT for me. You end up with 90% of teams looking 90% the same. The only way to compete is to get the high rated players and abuse the game mechanics.