Garbers Statement On Nycfc And Lampard

What does the fine print say?

It would seem to me if City simply choose not to have Frank on NYCFC, for whatever reason, at all in 2015 that would open them up to false advertisement lawsuits.
This is what makes me afraid/fairly certain we will end up with FFF on our team. They know that at this point, he doesn't want to be here and we don't want him here. Nonetheless, CFG made our bed, and now they are going to force us lie down in it with a filthy, used-up whore.

But no worries, this whore is the best whore because of all the important bed mates in the past. Also, while you're at it, do you mind bending over and spreading your cheeks for a second?

What does the fine print say?

It would seem to me if City simply choose not to have Frank on NYCFC, for whatever reason, at all in 2015 that would open them up to false advertisement lawsuits.
That's what we'd love to know - more information - what the contract said and who knew what and when they knew it - this should be an interesting week

It really bothers me that we heard from Garber - in an interview no less - before NYCFC - color me miffed
We did hear from NYCFC. Heard from them immediately after the mother ship told us to eat sh!t.

It was either dictated by Manchester or tongue-in-cheek but don't expect any condemnation from the team.

Reactions: Kjbert
Seriously. "Hey, I know you want to fuck my wife and take what you want from my house, but you have a big dong and are rich so come on in and cuckold me early and often. We're so lucky to have you."

Don Garber is an obsequious douche.
Is it wrong that this quote takes my mind to a "handful" of videos that I've "accidentally" clicked on the interwebs.

To think I went to a seminary high school. Smh. (Shake my hand?)

What do you expect to hear?

The guy that made the call is the CEO of ManC and NYCFC.

I don't know why you would expect Kreis or Reyna to hop to the media and start trashing their boss if they value their jobs...
Would I expect them to trash the boss, no- but to manage the issue, yes. Doesn't have to be them either, it could be a club statement. But it's been nothing. That's amateur hour. Now they've lost control of the narrative, we're hearing from all other corners except theirs, the media and opposing fans are having a field day, and supporters are even more pissed.

Reactions: LostAnvil
I've been taking my time to collect my thoughts on this whole fiasco, there's no doubt this is a terrible gaffe, and ALL parties come out of this in a negative light, however I do think we have a way for NYCFC to "rebuild trust" and the commish said today. Ultimately we all want this to be a successful MLS franchise, and eventually perhaps a world class club. Right now, there's no doubt as to where we stand in the pecking order, but we have a high pick in the super draft in a few days, in which we can possibly get a stud player that'll wear the NYCFC shirt for a long time. They can also sign another big DP (hopefully during the January window). They need to keep adding quality depth, and put a strong product on the field in March. I don't see any of that happening yet, but we don't know what's happening behind closed doors. I'll be watching Twitter like the rest of you hoping for some fun news in the coming days.

Plenty of people are out there right now ripping us for being fans for a club that "hasn't kicked a ball yet", well, I like most of you have been a fan since the announcement, i'll admit I became a fan simply because of the Yankees' involvement, but I've since become fascinated by seeing the process of a club being born, it's something not a lot of fans get to see and i feel this is one of the things that makes NYCFC special. So, whether or not NYCFC gets Lampard, they can make things right, and they can make next season great for all of us. Ultimately I think the MCFC partnership will be a good thing, but no denying some work to be done to repair the relationship right now...