General MLS Discussion

Anyone else watching the 360? I don't know why they think we'd want to look at the backs of four commentators, although the woman does have nice legs.
Hopefully this is something that they fix - either have screens behind and in front (if they want the screen in the back) but film them from the front. I agree that watching them from behind is weird.

Hopefully this is something that they fix - either have screens behind and in front (if they want the screen in the back) but film them from the front. I agree that watching them from behind is weird.
Seems like they're trying some different looks: standing facing forward, standing facing the wall, the roundtable and the easy chairs. Hopefully they settle on the last two, use the first one for the intros and outros and drop the second one entirely.

Wow this mls 360 is intolerable… Just constant Red Bull talk. Very disappointed. Was hoping to watch it regularly, don’t think I can do it
I like the format and I think this will make it much easier to feel connected to the rest of the league which I'd almost never watch individual games.
I do wish they would give a bit more time to the match commentators. These hosts are pretty good, but there is only so much they can discuss, especially as the season progresses.

Reactions: Schwallacus
Anyone else having issues with the MLS app tonight?
0C402E70-7B16-4607-B4B1-ECA7B07EA198.png

Wow this mls 360 is intolerable… Just constant Red Bull talk. Very disappointed. Was hoping to watch it regularly, don’t think I can do it
Unfortunately, they sometimes have to talk about teams we don't like. LOL

It's been getting better coming off each break. They're working out the kinks very quickly. The last two or three segments have actually been excellent.

They might want to consider keeping Twellman in New York instead of sending him out on the road, though. He gave this thing a shot of adrenaline tonight. Encyclopedic knowledge of the league, knows the game inside and out, lots of energy; he's lifted the level of this thing several notches in, like, less than an hour. I've never been the guy's biggest fan, but he's in his element here.

Et tú, Sean?

I know how much it sucks that he left, but I can't root against the guy. He seems like such a good dude. Served this team with admiration for so long, our all-time appearances leader, led us to a championship, was our captain, and was a model citizen. I'll remember his tenure fondly and root for him wherever he is (except when he plays us).

I know how much it sucks that he left, but I can't root against the guy. He seems like such a good dude. Served this team with admiration for so long, our all-time appearances leader, led us to a championship, was our captain, and was a model citizen. I'll remember his tenure fondly and root for him wherever he is (except when he plays us).
I wish him long life, happiness, health, and love.
I also hope he suffers a string of intermittent excruciating losses at Toronto, with just enough occasional success to keep thinking he and the team have turned a corner, but no. Honestly I was not sure what I would feel until I saw how they lost last night and I couldn't srop smiling until I thought about our game.

almada isn't new. he wasn't a game winner/game changer last year. one game doesn't make a season.
He didn't play up to his potential last season. But they spent a significant fee on him for MLS and he was in the WC winning squad. Which of our current players players can win you a game in that fashion?
I'm not asking to spend that kind of money but with all we hear about the CFG scouting network, it's malpractice for us to start the season with this squad.

Reactions: Gene