General MLS Discussion

Who are the enemies? We're in ninth, and 7 points separate third place from twelfth. Outside of east|west games, I don't know who to root for.
league of legends stress GIF by lolesports

Reactions: LionNYC
I recommend muting the audio while you watch and listening to something else. I've got a Latin lounge music playlist on
I remember the first night. The show was dead as a doornail until they brought Taylor Twellman in. They still need him. LOL

All kidding aside, I don't know if he lives in New York, but if he does they might want to consider bringing him in to man the desk instead of sending him out to cover individual games. If he'd be willing to do it. They could use him.

Reactions: 413Blue and Kenny
I remember the first night. The show was dead as a doornail until they brought Taylor Twellman in. They still need him. LOL

All kidding aside, I don't know if he lives in New York, but if he does they might want to consider bringing him in to man the desk instead of sending him out to cover individual games. If he'd be willing to do it. They could use him.
I agree with you. He's better than all four of them combined.

Reactions: KevinJRogers
Hey I've got MLS 360 on during the late games, some tight matches going on, fun to watch... wait what's this... some guest host named Grella and they're running through RBNJ highlights from past years... oh this is heartwarming, the gang's all here.... remember this goal? And this one? Oh those were the days... Oh remember that goal against NYCFC? Those Hudson river derbies that we won? That was glorious! Hahaha. Who was your favorite player to play with? Oh--- this guy right here!! Hahaha Love you guys. Love Red Bull. We were the best!!!

Fucking hell, if I didn't get a free subscription through TMobile I'd be demanding my money back. :mad:

Hey now the next guest is Lloyd Sam, former Red Bull winger! I give up. I hate MLS Apple TV. I'm going to bed.

Hey I've got MLS 360 on during the late games, some tight matches going on, fun to watch... wait what's this... some guest host named Grella and they're running through RBNJ highlights from past years... oh this is heartwarming, the gang's all here.... remember this goal? And this one? Oh those were the days... Oh remember that goal against NYCFC? Those Hudson river derbies that we won? That was glorious! Hahaha. Who was your favorite player to play with? Oh--- this guy right here!! Hahaha Love you guys. Love Red Bull. We were the best!!!

Fucking hell, if I didn't get a free subscription through TMobile I'd be demanding my money back. :mad:

i have a paid sub and i don't watch that show at all. literally just paid to watch NYCFC games. and i'm ok with it. kinda wish there was more digital content though by the teams that were longer than 2 minute videos though. but it is what it is!

i have a paid sub and i don't watch that show at all. literally just paid to watch NYCFC games. and i'm ok with it. kinda wish there was more digital content though by the teams that were longer than 2 minute videos though. but it is what it is!
It's just a shame, like Shwafta Shwafta said, it could be so good, just switch between all the games, catch all the big moments because you're on a 10 second delay or whatever. No commercials except during halftimes and pre and post. And for fuck's sake, no Red Bull cheerleading.

It's just a shame, like Shwafta Shwafta said, it could be so good, just switch between all the games, catch all the big moments because you're on a 10 second delay or whatever. No commercials except during halftimes and pre and post. And for fuck's sake, no Red Bull cheerleading.

I'm surprised they haven't heard more feedback about the red bull lean. Surely others notice it as well? Maybe no one else watches it except red bull fans 😂

I'm surprised they haven't heard more feedback about the red bull lean. Surely others notice it as well? Maybe no one else watches it except red bull fans 😂
I mean, you're looking at it through the lens of an NYCFC fan. If the panel was like 5 seattle sounders players, you wouldn't really notice (i think) if they make random portland quips here and there.

Reactions: ZYanksRule
I mean, you're looking at it through the lens of an NYCFC fan. If the panel was like 5 seattle sounders players, you wouldn't really notice (i think) if they make random portland quips here and there.

i'm sure that has something to do with it. but fans of other teams also want their teams talked about and focused on. they don't want to hear about another team all the time (in this case red bulls). doyle and other MLS guys get complaints about that all the time on their pod casts and articles.

so i would imagine it would be the same for this show... maybe it is and we just don't see it, but maybe no one watches 360...

True, but they ain’t talking about st louis a lot (in the couple times I seen it) and they having tremendous debut season. At least it’s not hyping them like they did Atlanta and lafc in their debut seasons. Or Cincy in their tremendous year so far.

Reactions: Shwafta and Vallos
True, but they ain’t talking about st louis a lot (in the couple times I seen it) and they having tremendous debut season. At least it’s not hyping them like they did Atlanta and lafc in their debut seasons. Or Cincy in their tremendous year so far.
The first couple of weeks of the season ALL they could talk about was STL. It was honestly kinda annoyingly so. Less so recently with a dip in form though

Reactions: Shwafta
i'm sure that has something to do with it. but fans of other teams also want their teams talked about and focused on. they don't want to hear about another team all the time (in this case red bulls). doyle and other MLS guys get complaints about that all the time on their pod casts and articles.

so i would imagine it would be the same for this show... maybe it is and we just don't see it, but maybe no one watches 360...
It's pretty much an obsession only on this forum.
I cannot find any complaints on r/MLS about excessive Red Bull content on MLS 360. Mostly complaints are about the commercials.
The NYCFC sub-Reddit has exactly one post mentioning 360, Kljestan or BWP in 2023 and it's about the jersey incident. The top comment in response is "What is there to address? BWP never saw a star on his red bulls jersey and the sight of one upsets him." The original post has 15 points and that response has 55.
Also, "It's not that serious."
Also, "How to address what? Someone's opinion that doesn't favor yours?"
It's not brought up in the Chat in the Third Rail app.
This is the only place that whines about it every single week and I'm sure the only place where someone complained that Dax McCarthy got a featured interview on the day of his 400th career MLS start.

The first couple of weeks of the season ALL they could talk about was STL. It was honestly kinda annoyingly so. Less so recently with a dip in form though

i guess i didnt get that vibe from the first weeks show, granted i only watched it here and there as i was hopping around streams

Personally I couldn't care less if they're a bunch of RB people - Sky sports has neville and carragher and they do their whole schtick with their liverpool/man u stuff and it's perfectly ok. souness and all the others. I just don't like how MLS 360 implements it. They should split it into two shows - whip-around and 360. Two different things.

It's pretty much an obsession only on this forum.
I cannot find any complaints on r/MLS about excessive Red Bull content on MLS 360. Mostly complaints are about the commercials.
The NYCFC sub-Reddit has exactly one post mentioning 360, Kljestan or BWP in 2023 and it's about the jersey incident. The top comment in response is "What is there to address? BWP never saw a star on his red bulls jersey and the sight of one upsets him." The original post has 15 points and that response has 55.
Also, "It's not that serious."
Also, "How to address what? Someone's opinion that doesn't favor yours?"
It's not brought up in the Chat in the Third Rail app.
This is the only place that whines about it every single week and I'm sure the only place where someone complained that Dax McCarthy got a featured interview on the day of his 400th career MLS start.

So what you're saying is no one watches it enough to care 😂

Really though it's a bad show the few times I've caught some minutes of it. Not cause of red bull lean. Just bad

So what you're saying is no one watches it enough to care 😂

Really though it's a bad show the few times I've caught some minutes of it. Not cause of red bull lean. Just bad
It definitely needs work. They're even missing some of the basics, like running the names of the hosts in graphics coming off commercial breaks. I can't understand how they can miss such an easy-to-execute standard procedure. Bad sign.

For what it's worth, I watched the free YouTube stream Saturday night. I didn't monitor the number of viewers constantly, but I checked in periodically. The peak I saw was 499 viewing. I'm not sure that means anything. Still, it's not a very impressive number.